1

"Coffee," Olivia hands over the coffee to agent Ethan Dolan. Ethan gratefully takes it and continues to walk quickly down the hallway. Olivia waddles behind, picking up her speed to keep pace with her brunette agent-friend.

"I am so late," he mumbles to her as he steps into his office, setting down his coffee and walking right towards the shelf where he takes out a giant box and slams it on the table. Olivia jumps slightly and stares at him.

"I can tell," she finally voices out as she watches him scrounge the files.

"Ugh," he grunts.

"Looking for something?" she asks, coming around the table and peeking into the files.

"I need Colby Picket's file. I misplaced it yesterday. I have some things I wanted to run through-"

"-Ethan Dolan," addressed his boss, standing in the hallway.

"Mr. Charles," Ethan stopped flipping through his files and straightened up. "I am so sorry for the delay. I forgot about daylight savings and I-"

"You're not working on Colby Picket anymore," John Charles declared watching Ethan's features shift with confusion and terror. "You are moving on to a much bigger case, Mr. Dolan."

"A bigger case?" he questioned impolitely. John nods.

"Yes. We're having a... situation. Come with me, Mr. Dolan." John motions with a nod for Ethan to follow him. Ethan and Olivia exchange concerned glances but follow John down the hallway.

John opens the door to the research laboratory. "Fisher. Let's see it." John announces. The dark-head nods swiftly and types loudly and speedily into his laptop.

"Here we are," Grayson Fisher says, displaying the message.

THIS IS IT. GET READY.

Ethan re-read the message to himself over and over again until his brain throbbed. "I don't understand. What is it?"

John Charles took a deep breath. "Fisher and I have been spending a lot of time keeping this a secret," he glances at Grayson who focuses in on his best friend who stood across from him confusedly. "There have been previous threats before this one. It's been on the down low here in the research lab. Now, Ethan, we have been dealing with a lot of new crises such as the people who have suddenly started gaining supernatural talents."

Ethan felt his heart begin to throb in his chest. When had his job as an FBI Agent become so critical and hard? "Yes," he murmured lowly.

"There's another one. She is not like the rest. She's, uh, she's very much different. I'm at a loss for words when it comes to talking about this young girl." John continues, "I am very concerned of the safety of absolutely everyone."

"These...people...These people with the supernatural talents and abilities, they're good people. They don't disrupt anyone or harm anyone, not on purpose of course. But this girl, she's different you're telling me?" Ethan quizzed, feeling his heart rolling violently in his chest.

"This is her," Grayson suddenly let out, handing forward a document. "This photo was taken three years ago when she was fifteen. She's obviously much different now. She is a threat. It says that her parents gave her away and took her to quarantine due to their insecurities around her."

"Her parents were afraid of her?" Ethan rose a brow, grabbing the paper and looking at the young, petite girl.

"She's a threat, Mr. Dolan," John finally says.

"Who is this girl?" Ethan finally queried, incredulously.

"She's the end of the world," answered John, his eyes meeting Ethan's with seriousness.