June 30th

Harry was waiting to be picked by the Dursley's at King's Cross Station. 'They are usually on time,' thought Harry. 'I guess I get a few more minutes of peace before I go back to that piece of hell.'

~Small time skip~

A few hours later, Harry hears a car pull into King's Cross Station. "BOY! Get your lazy arse over here NOW!", yelled Uncle Vernon. "Coming Uncle Vernon." 'Oh no. Here we go,' thought Harry. Harry walked over to the car, put his trunk in the car? And sat in the back, next to Dudley. Dudley was actually nice to Harry when his father wasn't home, just like Petunia.

 Dudley started talking to Harry, quietly so that Vernon wouldn't hear them. Dudley asked him how the school year was and Harry told him what had happened. It took about an hour to get back to Number 4, Privet Drive. Harry grabbed his trunk from the back of the car and walked into the house. He put his things into the cupboard under the stairs and went to his room to put Hedwig into his room. "BOY! GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE AND MAKE US DINNER!!!!!", Uncle Vernon yelled. 'Welp. Looks like its time to feed the pig, Auntie, and Dudley.' , thought Harry.

 Harry went downstairs and started to cook spaghetti and meatballs. He started cooking the meat, added the frozen meatballs to it, then started boiling the water. Once the water boiled, he added the noodles and waited for them to cook. "BOY!!! YOU BETTER HURRY UP IN THERE BEFORE YOU GET THE BIGGEST BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!" , Harry heard Uncle Vernon yell from the dining room. "Yes, Uncle Vernon.", Harry said back. 

Harry started plating the food. Biggest amount for Vernon, second biggest for Dudley(although he wants less because he's trying to loose weight), and the smallest amount for Petunia. He heads into the dining room and sets the food on the table and leaves. But, before he can leave, Vernon grabbed his arm and pulled him in. "Be in your room, Harry. Tonight we're going to have a little....fun." Vernon whispered. When Harry turned back around, Vernon smacked his ass. 'Oh no....not this.....I don't want this to happen', Harry thought while crying and whimpering.

Hey, Queen here. Sorry for the late update, but hey 1st chapter! Hope you enjoyed! The next chapter should be longer, if I actually get my ass together. Goodbye guys, gals, and non binary pals. ~Queen out