Hanahaki-Riddle🌸[Angst?]

I'm a sucker for a bad ending hhhh

Hanahaki is a fictional illness that makes the patient coughs blood and flowers which destroys the patient's lungs,,caused by falling in love with someone,the illness will be cured after the love is returned or the patient dies.

I did not create this illness,I don't even know who did anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

Hahaha look at you,a nobody,first year student,in love with a dorm leader,Riddle Rosehearts.

How pathetic...

Let's see how this started...

~~~~~~~~~~

You never thought a simple crush could turn into something deadly.

You have had a crush on someone before,sure...but this time,it's different somehow.

Like everyone else who has this illness,it started from a small crush,you admire how he can be cute yet scary-no,strong at the same time.

And after he overblotted,
(Oopies spoilers) you volunteer to take care of him,after that you grew closer.

You usually just try to forget your crushes,until they dissapear.
But,they don't work this time.

Everyday your admiration for Riddle only increases instead of dissapear.And it only grew and grew....until one day,while having a tea party with him..you coughed.

"Ah!" you eyes met with blood on your hands along with a few red petals....Riddle of course saw this,and asked "Are you alright?"
You told him that you were fine,but headed to your dorm then the libary right afterwards.

"Prefect,are you alright?"asked Grimm,he seems worried about you."Grimm,today I coughed blood"...his expression changed into a frighten one."and petals as well" "Let's hope you'll be alright."

And so you found a book about hanahaki.You may have cried a little,since your symptoms matches with what the people with the illness have.

And at that moment,the Adeuce Combo walked it for their weekly study competetion.

(Headcannon:They would compete on how many books they can read,not surprising if they actually do that smh but I think they're lazy ahahahah)

"Hey,Grimm,Prefect!Are you crying?!"said Ace he looks concerned.

"Ace...Deuce...I have Hanahaki."
Their faces are filled with horror.
As dumb as they are they are not that stupid,they freak out,of course.

"WHAT?!"they have forgotten that they are in a library.
"SHHHHHHH"said the students.
"Let's talk outside."you wipe your tears as you walk outside.

"Who is it?Tell us!"said Ace
"Don't tell me its..."said Deuce
"Obviously it's him you idiots! Don't you guys see how she looks at him?"

"You have to tell him!If not you're going to--"Ace cut off,thinking about what might happen to you.

"It's pathetic really,a nobody in love with the queen of hearts herself..."you paused.

"I can't tell him,he'll reject me."you smiled sadly at thought.
"But you won't know unless you do."Deuce said with a worried face.

"I'll just try to live my life happily until the end."everyone is starting to cry now.

They tell some people about this,yes.But they made sure non of this gets to Riddle,in respect for your wishes.

And so they watched slowly as their friend dies.

And when the news got Trey amd Riddle it was too late.

You are nothing but petals.

If Riddle and Trey knew sooner,you would have been alive and happy,then maybe...

Riddle wouldn't have started coughing flowers.

--------------------------------------

If you want a happy ending,pretend Riddle was fast enough.

Yes you both die in the end,I write story like that all the time.