Hello and good bye,see you maybe.

Hello hello I hoped you missed me.

About the book
Well for sure because after I left this thing blew TF UP pop off ig.
With this update you can see that some chapters have been deleted due to them making me uncomfortable.
And sadly,I won't be taking anymore requests or continuing this book.

Why I won't continue this book
-My health:
Without a doubt my mental health has improved after being home schooled,I no longer have frequent mental breakdown and an unhealthy diet however I don't think it has improved enough for me to keep writing especially requests.
-Twst:
Sadly,I have lost most of my interest for TWST to have more motivation to continue writing. Of course I still love the game , the fandom and everyone who supported this book or think I'm at least a really funny person,but things come and go.
-My feelings:
I am truly proud that I made this really,but some things that I said made me really uncomfortable and I no longer want to be associated with things I said

What's happening with me?
I'm doing fine thanks,I probably won't write anything on Wattpad anymore.
Doesn't mean I'll stop writing forever of course because to this day I'm still thinking of writing characters,and if you want to see my writing work again one day, I would recommend following my tumblr account @ minato-hugger
Currently I'm really interested in Persona345 but mostly Persona3 and I have went back to the Obey me! Fandom (ofc not getting amino)
And I'm really interested in other games and anime! So if you ever find me on Tumblr one day feel free to start a conversation.

And of course one last thing,because it wouldn't be me without the bragging!
I have a riddle plushie come and fight me.

Good bye,thank you for everything.
See you. -Yuu