chapter 1.

'You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.

The way you turn me on, I can't sleep.

Lets run away and don't ever look back

Don't ever look back'

My phone echoed throughout my room as I threw clothes everywhere, even my blanket was thrown to the floor in search of my phone. I saw the white edge and pulled it towards me.

"Found it" I muttered before pressing the phone to my hear. "Hello" I smiled to myself, it was an unknown number.

"Hey Mia" an angelic voice rang through my ears and I instantly knew who it was.  "Julian!" I yelled jumping, laying on my stomach on my bed. "Aw cute, you knew me by my voice. How stalkerish of you" I could tell by his tone that he was smirking.

"Har har" I said sarcastically. "Whats up? We haven't spoke in ages!" "Sorry about that, I haven't had the chance, but you have to guess what?!" his voice got louder the more he spoke.

"What?!" I said, even I could notice the excitement in my own tone as I heard him chuckle.

"Well......... I'm-in-a-boyband-on-x factor-and-we-made-it-to-live-shows-and-I'm-in-Sydney" he said really quickly. I only just caught what he said before it all processed in my brain. 

'YOU'RE WHAT?!" I yelled into the phone before I heard his laugh echo through the phone. "And thats not it! Go to your front yard!" He said before I jumped off my bed sprinting to my front door, looking out the window. 

"Theres a silver car out-"I started before I saw a familiar face get out of the car. I swung the door open, throwing my phone across the carpet before sprinting out jumping into Julians arms. He wrapped them right around me as my legs clung around his waist, burying my face in his shoulder.

Four other boys followed out and stood behind him and they all had wide smiles spread across their faces. I felt a little embarrassed but Julian didn't seem embarrassed at the slightest. 

"I missed you so much!" I said as he placed me carefully back down on my feet. "I missed you too" he smiled before moving out of the way so I could get a better look at the other boys. "This is Trent, Jayden, Will and Zach" he nodded pointing to each of them as they gave me a small wave.

"I actually planned this with your mum and dad, we thought we'd come have a barbeque and chill in your pool" He smirked before I slapped his arm softly. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Its a good surprise was it not?" he raised an eyebrow as I shrugged my shoulders "I guess it was".

We headed inside and all the boys introduced themselves to my parents as we all sat outside by the pool. My dad was talking to Zach, Trent and Will and Julian, Jayden and myself were talking with my mum. "Mia missed you Julian" she smiled looking over at me.

God no.

"Aw Mia, how cute!' Julian winked nudging my shoulder. "Says you Julian, She is all you talk about!" Jayden chuckled smirking. Julian tossed his shirt aside before running and jumping in the pool but even when he came up he was still blushing. I think he thought I wouldn't notice. 

As soon as Julian jumped in the boys all started throwing their shirts aside and getting in, splashes of water going everywhere. "C'mon Mia.. You know you wanna come in" Julian smirked opening his arms.

"Are you expecting me to jump and you're gonna catch me?" I laughed taking off my shorts and singlet, leaving it so I only had my bikinis on. He nodded as I stood at the pool edge.

I jumped and as soon and his arms wrapped around me nearly as soon as I left the ground. My hair didn't even get wet, I was only wet up to my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he swam backwards.

After about five minutes the other boys got out and helped my dad with the barbeque, insisting they were only in there to cool off. Mum went inside and started watching something she had been meaning to watch on t.v so it left just me and Julian in the pool. 

Julian still had his arms around me and my legs had slipped around his waist so it was like he was carrying me but we were leaning against the pool ledge. 

I ran my hand up and down his chest pulling at one of the hairs. "Hey! Ow! That hurts!" he whined, "I'm sorry!" I laughed softly letting go. I always loved spending time with Julian, he was my bestfriend.

I moved down to Adelaide for 5 years and only just came back to my original home at the beginning of this year. I lived next door to Julian and I had always had feelings for him but I never mentioned them. When we were 14, we hadn't had our first kiss so we kissed in his backyard one night so we could say we had our first kiss. We spent all our time together and we were so close. 

When I found out that we were moving back to Sydney it was pretty hard, I cried that night and Julian sent me texts and calls and I just didn't want to tell him. He came over my house but my mum told him that I was asleep as I watched him hang his head and walk back to his place.

When we were at school the next day I told him and his eyes were watery but he didn't properly cry, I cried myself. I had made a friend that was a girl and she was a close friend of mine and we met because Julians mate was dating her so we could all hang out.

The day we left Julian ran after the car till we got to the end of the street then he stopped and texted me. We texted, called a skyped for months but we just didn't see each other which was hard because we basically lived together when we lived in Adelaide. We went through a period where we barely, very rarely spoke and that was only the occasional 'Hi how are you on facebook, it was pretty bad. But having him here again is amazing.

"I missed this so much you can't even describe" he smiled looking at me.

I honestly just wanted to kiss him then and there but thank god for self control.

-----

Omg if you read this thank you so much! 

I'll update as much as I can, please let me know what you think, I would appreciate it :)