chapter 2.

"Lunch will be ready in five!" My dad called loud enough for pretty much my whole neighbour hear. I gave him a thumbs up behind Julian's back before looking back into the boy standing in front of me eyes.

"I missed this too" I smiled assuringly as he leant in, his lips brushing against my own softly.

I had wanted this for so long but now I didn't want him to kiss me? What was wrong with me?

"I don't want to get in the way of your career" I mumbled softly against his sweet lips. "You won't. You aren't. Just one kiss?" He asked as his gaze fell to my lips.

Julian's lips met mine and they moved together in time, it wasn't too sloppy and our lips were only just pressed against each others but it was nice. We both pulled away after a moment before his smirk broke the tension. "Wasn't so bad was it?" "Never did I say it was going to be bad" I responded with a small smirk spreading across my lips.

"Got me there. C'mon, let's go dry up before lunch" he said carrying me to the steps as I got out slowly, trying to shake out the drips of water that were falling down my body. "You didn't have to carry me y'know?" I laughed wrapping a towel around my shoulders as Julian dried his chest with the towel before wrapping it around his waist.

"I know.. I just loved having you in my arms like old times" he nodded, running a hand through his hair, slightly shaking out all of the water.

I bit the inside of my lip softly as we sat on a small bench in the shade, just to dry off a little. My head fell to his shoulders, resting their comfortably as my fingers ran up and down his arm. After a few seconds he took my hand and started drawing little shapes in it. He wasn't doing a very good job though, I couldn't tell what the shapes were except for one triangle.

Dad gestured to come over because we were having lunch. We spoke about what the boys had already done and what was planned. "Well at the moment we're staying in an apartment, close enough to fox studios and everything and we are just trying to keep in the moment I guess" Trent said as we all nodded, no one saying anything because they all had their mouths full.

"If you can and if you want you can come stay with us for a few nights, but only if you want" Will asked looking at me as I thought for a moment. It would be kinda cool to hang out with these boys some more and to spend more time with Julian would be amazing.

Plus I had 1 week of school left then holidays so I could miss out on the last week.

I looked at mum and she nodded, shrugging her shoulders. "Well sure, only if you don't mind" I smiled softly. "We don't mind at all!" Julian laughed as if I sounded that stupid.

And it was settled, I was staying with those crazy boys for a few nights. I went to my room and the boys followed to see what my room looked like. My walls were a light purple and a section of a wall was covered in posters. Mainly One Direction.

"Classy" Julian grinned as Jayden chuckled looking at the posters. "Seems like a normal 16 year old to me" Will said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I'm 17" I added looking up at him, he was a bit taller then me. They all were, I felt like such a short ass compared to them all. "I turned 17 less than a month ago" I laughed as Will looked slightly defeated that he was wrong.

After packing a bag of clothes and some of my necessities in a medium sized bag I said goodbye to my mum and dad and got in the boys car. It was a 7 seater, luckily otherwise I wouldn't be able to fit in.

The song Teenage Dream started echoing throughout the car and I looked down at my phone to see my best friend Amelia's name across the screen. "Mind if I take this?" I asked before the boys nodded, Zach turned the radio down and the boys all looked at myself in suspense. I was actually quite intimidated.

"Hey hey girl" her cheerful voice echoed through the phone . "HI MIA'S SEXY BEST FRIEND" Jayden called out. He was sitting in front of me so thank god I wasn't Zach, he was so loud!

I decided to put it on loud speaker. "Melia, meet Zach, Jayden, Trent, Julian and Will" I said as all the boys said 'Hey' I'm unison, except for Zach that said G'day. "Who are they? Wait, Julian as in Julian the one you missed heaps" she asked as Julian shot me a smirk. "Shut up" I mumbled before laughing softly. "Yeah" "OH MY GOD HE'S PART OF THAT BAND OFF X FACTOR" she practically yelled into the phone as the boys all laughed. "How'd you know?!" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I've been watching X Factor unlike you, they're the band I told you about! They're fab" I laughed at the way before I noticed all the boys were looking at me except for Zach who was concentrating on driving. "Really? I've been studying, sorry" I had to admit that I hadn't taken much notice to X Factor so far, but on purpose because I recorded them all so I could catch up but I had a few exams so I had to study.

"Well I have to go now but you have to text me everything later, yeah?" She said as she hung up before I couldn't even say anything. "Is she hot?" Jayden asked as Trent slapped his arm. "Ow!" He whined before I pulled up a picture of myself and Amelia and showed him.

"Is this area full of hot girls or?" Jayden asked raising an eyebrow. "Are you calling Mia hot?" Will smirked, "Well she's not ugly!" He replied blushing slightly but the boys didn't take any notice of it. "Thanks Jay" I laughed hugging him from behind.

"So when do the live shows start?" I asked, it was Friday, and I thought it would still be at least another week and a bit. "Monday, I'm so exited Mia" Julian smiled. Holy crap. "When we get back to your apartment, can you show me your auditions and what I should see and what not" "We can sing for you now if you like?" Trent asked looking at me, he was sitting beside me and he had been pretty quiet for most of the car ride.

They sang We Found Love for me and told me that they performed it in London, where Ronan took all the groups. "Guess who was helping Ronan?" Julian said smirking lightly. "Who?!" Oh my god if it was one direction I would die, "One Direc-" Julian started before I stopped him. "NO FRICKING WAY JULIAN OH MY GOD" I screamed slightly then took a deep breath realising how much of a freak I must have looked like, Julian would have accepted it but I had just met the others. "Okay I'm calm. Please tell me you said Hi on behalf of me to one of them" I pleased as Julian looked at me, still laughing at my reaction obviously. "Yeah I did to Liam, he was main one I spoke to, spoke to him for like two minutes" he nodded.

"You're amazing" I smiled resting my head on his shoulder as I heard a small "aw" from Will. Out of all of them I actually thought Will was going to be the most serious but he was a crazy one.

"By the way, you guys have amazing vocals" I smiled before turning around to face Will. "Dayum boy you can rap!" I giggled turning back noticing Julian was smiling at me. "What are you smiling at?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Jayden and Trent had both fallen asleep even though we had only been in the car for half an hour. Will had plugged his earphones in and Zach was completely focused on driving so Julian and I were kind of, I guess you could say alone.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are" Julian asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Classy Juls. I took his hand in mine and ran thumb smoothly over his own. "No, you haven't" I grinned looking up at him. "Well you're beautiful Mia" he smiled sinking back in his seat a little as I felt my cheeks starting to flush. Oh my god I was blushing.

After another 20 minutes we arrived at their apartment. I put my stuff in Julian and Jayden's room which I was told I was staying in.

This was going to be a crazy few days.

----------

Please let me know what you think :)

I'd appreciate it! Xxxxxx