Welcome to "Hearing Your Heartbeat"

"I'll keep Hearing You and Your Heartbeat...
Because it is the only music that keeps me alive..."

Two doctors - Psychologist Dr. Min Yoongi and Cardiologist Dr. Kim Y/N, work together in a famous hospital as seniors. Packed schedule and workload stress...makes them nothing except for strangers. One day, a sound reaches their ears and so their fate intertwines...

Lives to be saved and mistakes not to be repeated. Kim Y/N races against time everyday to complete her duties as a senior doctor, but one day her near and dear friend finds himself in the exact position that Y/N was in, in her past... but things are slightly different for him...

In this world, people are born with a destined soulmate, who share each other's pain and can hear the beautiful rhythm that beats in their chests, each other's heartbeat. The universe makes sure that no one is born soulless and they find each other at the perfect time, through an act of extreme generosity or sacrifice for each other... They are meant to spend their lives together.

Loving each other is their fate and so is bearing each other's pain.

A beautiful, yet simple journey with a roller coaster of emotions, of finding love and true companionship, with the unconditional support of family and friends...

The journey of "HEARING YOUR HEARTBEAT".

Stay Tuned!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜

[The videos are available on my YouTube channel also, if you want to subscribe then search for my channel named 'Little Suga Meow Meow'! I will be very grateful for your support!!!]

Important Note: The chapters will not contain the whole story of the episode... There will only be a short synopsis and the video. This is because the video editing takes a lot of time and hence I am not able to write the complete story all over again. I apologise if you don't like to read it that way but I will still be very thankful if you are willing to support me in this. I PURPLE YOU ALL, NO MATTER WHAT.
-SugarMeow1993💜

This is an original work based on Soulmate AU, slight similarities to other FFs is purely coincidental and the story does not mean to infringe any copyright. If there is any other story completely based off of my storyline then it may be reported. Thank you.