Chapter 10: The Lucky Ones

Lexa Callero's POV

Lexa Callero's POV

He gets me pinned down for a second, but that is before I sweep his legs with one of mine, and tackle him to the ground. He throws punches left and right, but I only manage to dodge the ones coming at my face, being in my limited position.

He rips off my ear piece and we're both on the floor, wrestling each other down while the rest of the bar is screaming and shouting at the commotion. I grab his glass from the counter, and smash it against his head, breaking it and definitely giving him a concussion.

"Mother fuc—" he tries to yell before I punch him in the ribs and try to roll on top of him.

But even with his injury, he's persistent, and throws me off of him, causing me to go stumbling towards the floor.

He quickly gets up and grabs a chair from the counter, snapping it with his knee to create a stake with the leg.

He comes hurdling towards me, about to stab me, but I roll away at the last second, and he ends up stabbing the stake through the floor.

This gives him a moment of weakness, and I take advantage of that and attack him from behind, jump kicking his spine. I don't get much momentum, though, as he rush forward turn back to face me.

We're now about two yards away, staring at each other with heads low, eyes angry, fists held, and blood dripping from our faces.

"What the fuck are you doing here," he lowly grunts, ready to attack at any second.

"Oh you know, just drugging and killing about 30 of your members. The usual," I casually say, pretending to look at my nails like the little vixen I am.

Kace is clearly not amused, and lunges towards me at full speed. I decide to stand still and let him attack me, curious to see how his newly formed anger will affect his fighting. So I stand there, crossed arms and grinning before he tackles me to the ground.

He pins me down with his hands squeezed tightly around my neck, but not quite choking me. His eyes don't show much anger, even though they should be seeing as I've just caused a handful of his mafia to drop dead in an hour.

But instead, he stares down at me as I'm throated on the floor, with a completely neutral expression.

"Listen here, Callero. You are going to get the fuck out of my club right now, and I won't choke you to death," he says lowly and completely seriously.

He's so close that I can feel his breath linger on my skin, and his strong scent of smoke fills my nostrils.

I chuckle at his words. Cagna really thinks he's someone to threaten me?