TWO

I head to the cafeteria after 4th hour and see a huge crowd of people surrounding something. It's was loud and there was a lot of shouting. I walk up to Wendy and Bri who were already there.

"What's going on?" I ask

"It's some people fighting, all I see is Peter on the ground." Wendy says trying to see more.

I push my way through the crowd of people, not caring about the looks they give me, and stop once I can see the entire fight.

Grayson Dolan.

He was on top of Peter, just hitting him over and over again. I didn't know what to think. I couldn't stop him, I'd just make myself look like an idiot.

Suddenly his brother and friends jump in and drag him off of Peter. I didn't know what to think.

He was so hot. I watched him wipe the blood from his nose, it was so attractive.

He looked at me and smirked. I quickly looked at my feet. He knew I was wrapped around his finger. But I never showed it.

Everyone started to disperse once the principal started coming. But I stood there staring at Grayson.

Like an idiot.

_______

"So are you coming to the party tonight Jess? We really want you there." Wendy said over the phone.

I laughed. Did she really forget that I was going already?

"Yes Wendy, I already told you I was. I got a "sexy" outfit too." I said rolling my eyes

"Show us Jess!" Bri said rolling a blunt on her roof.

"No you're gonna have to wait until tonight to see it." I said

"It better be sexy as hell or I'm gonna be mad." Bri said lighting up her rolled joint.

"I hope so, I'm gonna get ready. See you guys soon, love you!" I said

"Love you too mamas." Wendy said

"See you later sexy." Bri winked

I laughed and then hung up.

It was my time to finally feel good. To show everyone that I'm worth their time. Especially Grayson.

I slipped on my light blue dress that showed my body perfectly. It had pink flowers on it, it was subtly adorable. I wouldn't normally wear shit like this but I was doing it for my girls. There's no way I'd fuck him at the party. I couldn't be drunk enough no matter how hot he was.

 I couldn't be drunk enough no matter how hot he was