Chapter 3: House :)

cough

~•~
An hour after being kicked out of the clothing store, the queens are sat on a nearby bench, trying to read the map that was crumpled, a few bits ripped off, and kinda drenched in holy water.

Cath: staring intensely at the paper
Anne: Not even trying
Jane: checking if the sun is out to dry the paper
Anna: interested about the new buildings
Kitty: Doesn't even give a damn
Cath: not even sure if she is holding it the right way

Anne: uUuUuuUgGghH Im hungryyyy-
Jane: shhh

Anne looks over to the bag of goodies that was right next to Kitty.

Anne: My dearest cousin, could you please give me something from that bag?

Kitty: Oh, my beloved cousin, I'm afraid I cant risk giving one sweet to you.

Anne: wHyYyYy??

Kitty: Because you'll end up eating everything !

Anne: No I wont !

Kitty: Oh yeah? How about that bag of crisps that took me an hour to open?

Anne: What about it-

Anne:

Anne: Oh.

Anne slouched back down on the ground, defeated and hungry.

She saw a squirrel Infront of her, Anne, now starving and seeing everything as food, she picks up a stick.

Going closer and closer to the squirrel, Anne was now in position, and was about to strike but got dragged away by someone.

Cathy: Anne, no-

Anne: bUt-

Cathy: N O.

Anne pouted as she gets dragged back to the bench and gets the spot next to Cathy, Anne is still hungry, surprisingly for her Cathy handed her own crisps to Anne.

Anne's eyes lit up and immediately grabbed the bag of crisps and starts shoving them in her mouth, choking a bit.

Cathy: Anne, be more careful or you'll choke !

Cathy starts patting Annes back, and Anne smiled at the gesture. She slowed down, just for Cathy. And Cathy smiled, then turns back to the map.

Kitty, who was sitting above them: gay suspicion

Jane: Guys; I think I got it, follow me..

Anna: Hallelujah-

Cath: Thank you loorrdd~~

Cathy: Thats great, Jane!

Anne:mouth full

Kitty: Yayy!

All the queens followed the other queen, to the place they were supposed to be at a few hours ago.

They went from running.
.
.
To jogging.
.
.
.

To walking
.
.
.
To carrying
.
.
.
To dragging
.
.
.

To resting

Cathy: Oh my gawd, can someone switch with me? I dont think i could survive with Anne on my back much longer ..

Cathy: Anna, can we switch? You can have Anne..

Anna: No thanks, I'm already struggling.

Cathy: b-but Kitty is as light as a feather !