Chapter One: OFL

As on we stand on the beach I look at Joey in shock.  I'm his twin?? I can't believe it! 

Pinkamena: really? 

I say. Joey nods. I gulp. I start to break down and cry. I'm not sure why I'm crying. I couch down in a ball. Joey walks over and hugs me. I hug him back. I cry harder in his chest. He holds me tightly. 

Joey: I'm here, Pink. I always will be. 

Suddenly I hear a voice. 

Star Dust: How sweet! You two should be glad I even let Joey's memories come back. 

I open my eyes and pull away from Joey. We both look behind me. Star Dust is smirking standing there.  

Joey: Why are you here Star Dust?! 

Joey snaps. 

Star Dust: Is that any way to treat your youngest twin sibling, Joey? I thought mom and dad would of taught you better than that. 

Youngest twin? Wait ... does that mean? Triplets?! 

Pinkamena: WE ARE TRIPLETS!

Star Dust: That's correct! 

Joey: Why are you doing this!? 

Star Dust smiles. 

Star Dust: Duh. Because I want too

Joey and I both look confused. 

Star Dust: What? Do you honestly better I would have a reason to make siblings kill each other? 

Pinkamena: I just now reason who much of a psychopath you were are. 

Joey: What the hell is wrong with you?! This isn't you Max! 

Star Dust's snap open. He glares at Joey. 

Star Dust: Don't ever use that name again! My name is Star Dust! 

Pinkamena: Whatever it is, give us our brother back

Star Dust: I am your brother! Oh, maybe I do have a reason for all this. 

Joey: And that is? 

Star Dust: Any fool can see that you two have two powers of the Organization of Light. 

My eyes widen. How did he know?  

Joey: Wha are you talking about? 

Star Dust sneers. 

Star Dust: Don't like you don't already know! Noli already has shown her skills. 

Joey's eyes widen. 

Joey: You saw that? 

Star Dust: I been watching the three of you since day one. Even in the other world, you knew about your power. 

I look down. 

Star Dust: Our father betrayed his team and killed his leader just because of power! 

No, I refuse to believe this

Star Dust: Then he left us and mom in the dust! I want to kill everything that's left of him and nobody is gonna stop me! 

I look at him. 

Pinkamena: You won's get away with this! 

Star Dust narrows his eyes at me. 

Star Dust: We'll see. 

He then disappears. Joey takes a rock and chucks it into the ocean. I look at him. 

Joey: Damnit!!! 

He curls on in a ball on the floor. 

Joey: This is my fault! I should have protected him more! I should of been there for him! For both of you! Instead, I acted like I didn't care. I hurt you! Mom had always loved me more. All of us had responsibility and since I was the oldest I was treated like a Prince. 

I got down on the same and hug his back. 

Pinkamena: It wasn't your fault, Joey ... Even if I don't that ... I still love you as a twin brother.  ''

Joey looks and smiles. I nuzzle his right check with my lrft