Chapter Two: A new home

We get to the Sweet Shop. The house smiles like candies. Noli is being joyful as usual as she talks to Shorter. I honestly feel like crap. Joey and I both have long faces. Noli turns to us and sees our faces. 

Noli: What's the matter you two? 

We tell her and she is stunned. 

Noli: What?! you mean your triplets?! 

Pinkamena: I was surprised as well. 

Joey doesn't say anything at all. 

Noli looks sadden.  

Noli: So ... we all have powers? 

I nod.

Pinkamena: I knew from the beginning I came here about mine. It makes me wonder if Star Dust has control over how we remember things about our past. 

Noli looks at me in fear. 

Noli: What if I never get my memories back! What if I will never who I was! 

I pull Noli into a tight hug. 

Pinkamena: I won't let that happen! 

She's shaking badly. Noli starts to whimper. 

Noli: Why is this happening, Pinkamena? Why all we here? 

I sigh. 

Pinkamena: I don't know. 

I look to Joey who is looking away. I pull on his sleeve and wrap an arm around his shoulders. I look at his face and see him crying. Noli starts to cry as well. I hug them both tightly. 

Noli: What if one of us gets hurt? Or killed? 

Pinkamena: That's not gonna happen. 

I say softly. We stand there quietly.  I finally let go of them. We all sit in a circle on the floor. Bon Bon comes in. 

Bon Bon: What's the matter you three? 

I look up at her. She sits on the floor with us and I tell her what happened and what we learned. She smiles gently and pulls us into a hug.

Bon Bon: Hey ... I might not have known you for a long time, but I'm sure this is your home now and you don't have to worry about silly little memories. We are a family and that's all that matters. 

We all smile and hug her back. The three of us smile at each other. We are lucky to have Bon Bon as a mother figure in our lives. Suddenly Pinkie Pie comes through the door. 

Pinkie Pie: I heard what happened! 

I look her in confused. 

Pinkamena: You did? 

Pinkie Pie: Yes! Spike was walking to the beach with Twilight when they saw what happened!  

The others run into.

Rainbow Dash: Are you guys alright?!

Fluttershy: We were looking for you everywhere. 

The four of us get up off the floor. 

Pinkamena: We are fine now, thanks to Bon Bon. 

Celestia walks up to us. 

Celestia: We are happy to have you here. 

She says smiling. I smile.