Every Touch

After Dylan left for his flight to Mexico. Thomas and I decided to get more close the day before are flight. As I turned my speakers full blast on my Nirvana and Avenged Sevenfold playlist,he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He started making out with me. I pulled off his shirt fast. He pulled my shirt off followed by my ripped skinny jeans. He had sunk down to my neck and was biting my neck. I unbuckled his pants then he kicked them off laughing. "Let's do this babe." he whispered coming away from my neck. He made his way to my back looking for the clasp of my black bra. "Thomas do you need help." I said a little breathless. He said "No" the plain way he always did. He finally unhooked it. My bra slid off as I gulped a large lump in my throat. He looked at me and then grabbed the condom. As he slid his underwear off I just listened to my playlist. I felt his hands on my waist and start pulling my cotton underwear. I moaned as he started kissing my neck softly. He whispered to me "Have you ever done this before love?" I in a raspy voice said a breathless "No." He went in for the kill. As our bodies came one we moaned loudly I screaming his name louder every time. Before I orgasmed I let out one more loud burst almost overpowering my music. I yelled "THOMAS!" He rolled off me and kept mumbling "That was amazing great you were amazing." He slipped my underwear back on he did so with his too. I slid on his sweater and he just slipped on pajama pants. We fell into a deep sleep in each others grasp. The next morning light filled our room. I stood up and got in the shower. After doing everything I spotted something well hidden but not well enough a blade. I smiled and cut a deep slash across my hip and then one on my wrist. As blood went down the drain and I heard Thomas wake up I got out And dried my hair. After doing my hair,makeup,and teeth I went to my dresser. Since we would be on a 16 hour flight I choose my usually acid washed ripped skinny jeans,a black crop top,my Nirvana sweatshirt,and black converses. Thomas had his outfit choose by me and it was black jeans,a white tee shirt, an biker jacket,and last black converse. We headed for the airport. He took my hand as we walked to the checkpoint. We breezed through and we sat in the big area. I got our carry ons ready and took out my iPhone 6+. We took a selfie together for my Instagram saying "Getting ready to go to Mexico!!" They called our flight and we stood up. We boarded and sat in our 1st class seats. I doze of an hour into the flight not knowing what shall come next.