First Day On Set

Today was the first day of filming and Dylan woke us up at like 5am. I'm sure the new cast members were going to be terrified of Dylan and Thomas. "Good mourning gorgeous." Thomas said with a smile upon his face. I kissed him passionately then we noticed Dylan was laughing. "Hey you stop laughing!" I chuckled. Thomas kissed me on the tip of my nose before I went to hop in the shower. I had bought some razors which I told Thomas was for shaving but I was actually taking out the blades. I cut a cut on my wrist and stopped because I only had 30 minutes. I did my hair and did my usually cat eye,concealer,red lipstick,and a bit of bb cream. I put my clothes on and walked out onto a fully naked Thomas."Well that's not what I thought I'd see." smirking a bit as I said these words. He smiled but then noticed that we were going to be late."Shit we are going to be late!" he yelled and hopped in the shower quickly. About only 10 minutes later we were in the lobby and everyone waited for the cars that were going to pick us up. We had our suitcases ready for the little RVS we had to stay in while filming. Finally the cars showed up ready to drive the 30 minutes. In the car we got stuck in with Dylan an Kaya plus us. We all did are own thing Me-Playing Music and looking out the window,Tommy- Talking to Dylan and Kaya,Dylan- Talking to Kaya and Thomas+messing around,and Kaya- Talking to Thomas an Dylan+playing on phone. We got to set 30 minutes later. The cast and the people they brought with them found each RV with their names attached. We found are RV which had "Thomas Sangster and Olivia Autumns" on the door. Thomas went to start the first day of filming and I said "M'kay Tommy I'll come watch later." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and left. I unpacked all our things and premade lunch. I walked over to set and saw they were filming and watched until they said "Okay that's it for today guys good job!" Thomas dressed in his Newt costume came over and put his arms around my waist and we walked back to the RV like that."Its so hot here!" Thomas said plopping down on our bed. I chuckled a little and put down our sandwiches on the table. He shot straight up racing for the food. He kept on talking about how amazing re new cast was and what was different and such. I just nodded zoning out a bit. After lunch he got undressed and into his normal clothes. I put the dishes in the sink that's when he noticed the new cut on my wrist... He frowned and came over to me and flipped my arm over he kissed all over my scars. We then went to have a long nap in each other arms.