[vi] my favorite place

Y/n's POV
I woke up and saw the clock which reads 11 . What the hell I slept too long ....

Suddenly yesterday's incident flashed in my mind , I was too scared to be alone ,I remember I'd slept with my mom yesterday , but I didn't find her next to me now , obviously she would have woken early and gone to do her daily chores .

Y/n: Keep calm Y/n , nothing is gonna happen , no one will kill you *I told softly to myself while closing my eyes*

As soon as I told that , I opened my eyes and noticed someone's back, standing near the door, in the mirror .

I couldn't see his face so I looked at door . The thing which scared me was , I couldn't see anyone there , and then I looked into the mirror again , I could now see him moving away , towards the window .

I was too scared , I just ran out of the room.

As I went out to the hall ,I saw dad and doctor talking about something seriously.

I saw mom near the kitchen. I soon ran to hug her .

Y/n/m: What happened dear? Why are you sweating so badly ? Is AC not working in your room?

Y/n: I...I s..saw something c...c..creepy

By the time mom replies ,dad called me and gestures me to sit next to him

I agreed to him and sat .

Y/n/d: looks like you have to go out and relax , doctor told me that whatever you are experiencing is because you are staying at home for a long time and stressing yourself .

I immediately nodded because I actually wanted to go out and relax because I felt there is something disturbing me at home .

Doctor : that's cool. Come I'll take you to your favorite place.

Y/n: favorite?? But where ?

Doctor: You will get to know soon ...

You both left the house .

Y/n/m : why did you lie to her ??

Flashback (30 mins ago)

Y/n/d's POV :

Doctor just arrived and I offered him a seat .

Doctor : hello sir ! Let me just tell you few things before I examine Y/n .

Y/n/d: yes doctor , tell me .

Doctor : as I told you about her condition , it doesn't seem that good .

I'm not sure if I could cure her with regular treatments , it could be cured either by shock treatment if it's too seroius, or the MX cellular(fictional) treatment which would take few months or years to cure . There is nothing like a substitute for the treatments now .

The only thing you could do now is , you have to keep her calm , no reason what happens .

I was shocked when he told me about the treatments ...I began to speak after few seconds

Y/n/d: D...doctor , can you tell me why this is happening to her , what's making her feel things like the hand , etc .

Doctor : maybe because she is too hurt because of her past and mentally stressed , and you also told that she hardly comes out of her room . So she might have been imagining things which are actually not existing .

The same room environment wouldn't give her positive energy , and she would have filled with negativeness .

That would've made her imagine about random people and things like that. I'll completely tell you what actually is happening to her after I examine her outdoors .

Y/n/d: yes doctor , you can speak to her right now .

Doctor : ok , then . Call your daughter .
As soon as he completes his sentence , Y/n came running out of her room, crying .

This made me too scared and worried about her health .

End of flashback

Y/n's POV:

I was staring at the road as if I've never seen it before .

After a few minutes , the car stopped and doctor told me to get down .

It was my favorite park , and most of my childhood memories were tangled with it. Not only childhood , but some others too .

A faint smile developed on my lips .

Doctor : Come on Y/n , I hope I can make you smile brighter .

Hopefully you don't have any serious illness and if any , may you get out of it soon.

I walked in with fast steps

Doctor told me to sit on one of the benches .

Doctor : did you like the place ?

Y/n: of course doctor , I love this park

Doctor: yeah!! That's the main reason I brought you here .

Y/n: thanks doctor ...

Doctor: my pleasure .

He gave a few seconds pause for me to look around . I saw the fountain , trees , bushes, kids playing around and many other things until I spotted

....Kim SeokJin ??

~To be continued...

Thank you for reading. Do vote . Purple you armies💜💜 !!