21.

kenny

I called his phone over 4 times and he still didn't answer. I groaned loudly and decided to call Mike.

He didn't answer either and i felt my eyes watering up. I wanted to fucking scream.

"Bro come the fuck on dawg!" i began to tap my foot hard. I started to ft junior and he answered.

"Yoooo." he said calmly, i sniffled and my voice cracked as soon as i responded. "H-hey do you know where Enzo is?"

He sat up from his bed and looked at the phone with a concerned look. "No, why what's going on."

I ain't even leave the damn parking lot yet.

I put him on pause and sent him the picture on ig to his dms. (Dessy sent me the picture when i got in the car)

He kept quiet and i guess examined the photo.

He cleared his throat and mumbled "damn".
"Hold on." He said then hung up. I started the car and began driving to Tifs house to drop her off.

As i pulled up Junior called back and i answered.

"Uhh look i ain't finna rat my nigga out like dat buh he did say he coming home in like 20 minutes...i ain't say anything bout the picture doe." He said.

"Ite thank you so much." I replied before hanging up.

I sighed and got tif safely in her house, i then got back in the car and drove to his house. Imma wait for this nigga to pull up. This the shit we finna do? Yea ite.

The more i stared at the picture the more my blood boiled, tears streamed down my face in sadness but mostly anger. Why me bruh? I trusted him..

Nothing less but a half hour later i see him pull up in his drive way. I immediately got out and walked across the street.

"So this what we finna do huh?!" I yelled and walked up behind him. He turned around and made a face. "Yo back the fuck up bruh wea the fuck you een come from?"

"YO IS YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS MY NIGGA YOU GOING TO BITCHES HOUSES NOW?"
I got in his face and he pushed me back hard almost making me fall.

"Yo bruh fuck is you screamin fo mane move you trippin!" He started walking to the door and unlocked it, going inside.

I followed behind him with more tears streaming down my cheeks. "You deadass gonna act like you ain't do nothing wrong bruh?"

He started walking up the steps. "Mane if you talm bout that picture it wun een like dat." He replied being calm as hell.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT WASNT LIKE DAT BRUH SHE AINT HAVE NO PANTS ON DAWG! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH BRUH?" i yelled getting close to him again.

He turned around and looked down at me. "None of yo fuckin business bitch now get the fuck out my house fo i drag yo ass out."

whoa-

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard wha the fuck i said bitch get the fuck out my crib." He demanded, getting in my face more.

I looked at him with a devastated look on my face, i stared in his eyes and he didn't look high..

"Did you fuck her?" i asked bluntly, disregarding what he wanted me to do.