Chapter 30

**Adam's POV**

Trying to wake up as silently as possible, you slip out of the bed to go to the bathroom.  Turning off your alarm as you wash your face to try and wake up some while you brush your teeth.  Hoping Daisy can pull through with the mission today, trying not to be too nervous and concentrate on what you need to shoot today.  Leaving the bathroom you walk quietly over to  the closet getting out an outfit, throwing it on quickly.   As your walking out of the closet you smile at Morgan watching her sleep.  Not being able to help yourself you walk over to the bed and kiss her forehead as softly as you can before leaving the bedroom.  When you get to the living room you look at Cynthia and watch as her little mouth is parted as she breathes, running your fingers softly over her hair.  Knowing your girls are peacefully asleep, you head out to get yourself some coffee and food.   When you get to the dining room area you are surprised to see Daisy already there as you make a heaping plate of food and grab cereal.  Walking over to the table Daisy is sitting at, and sitting next to her as you grab the coffee pouring yourself a cup.  "Hey Daisy what are you doing up so early?"  She smiles her big smile that lights up her whole face, before she whispers to you, "You really think I could sleep when I know I am helping play a part in two of my besties getting married?"  You shake your head but you can't help the grin that spreads on your face as you sip your coffee.  "As long as Morgan has no idea what's happening then mission accomplished.  Also we had a big surprise happen yesterday before we got on set.  I was in the trailer getting ready, when Jon, Dave & Eunice walk into the trailer."  You pause to see Daisy's reaction as her eyes become like saucers, "Wait what?  Is everything ok?" You smirk as you continue, "Things are better than ok, they decided the best way to thank Morgan for helping me agree to do this project was to offer her a role.  The best part of it all, Morgan was scared shitless since she's never done anything like this.  So Eunice was testing her physicality yesterday while we did our wake up scenes."  You see the glee in Daisy's eyes as she clamps her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.  "Then as I was walking off the set to find her, I noticed Eunice wanted to see how well she could duel with the training sabers.   So I stood off to the side and watched, as Morgan was able to not only hold her own, but actually take down Eunice.  Now I know Eunice was probably going easy on Morgan but I was so shocked."  At this point Daisy can't hold herself back anymore as she pulls you into a big hug as John sits down with his eyebrow arched.  When she turns around she sees John, "Hi Peanut!  It looks like we will be seeing more of Bella around here, the rumors were true about new characters being introduced, one of them is our Bella!!" You are eating your food as Daisy starts to talk to John, taking the opportunity to eat as much as you can, finishing your first cup of coffee.  "No shit!  When did she audition?  Why didn't you tell us?"  Daisy answers before you can even swallow your food, catching him up on everything you told her before John sat down.  "Well that is awesome!  But wait has she ever done any acting?"  You shake your head no, "No, she's never done anything like this before, she was terrified once everything hit her when we got back to the trailer.  I had a hard time getting her out of the funk she was in because of being so upset from being overwhelmed.  So when we got back here after the set we spent hours going through the script, I think she is a natural.  If she asks you guys for help, please give her all the advice and help you can.  I mean we were all thinking we were over heads when we sat down for that group read, that was with all of us having at least some kind of training."  They both nod their heads in agreement you finish up your plate, getting up to refill your plate as you get back to the table you refill your cup with coffee.  Making quick work of the second plate, looking at your watch you see you only have a few minutes to finish before the car will be there. Finishing with just moments to go, "See whoever on set soon, Daisy you have fun with Morgan today" you say with a wink putting your plates in the bin.  Walking outside just as the car pulls up, getting in the car you look out the window and try not to think too much about the mission.  Getting right down to business as soon as you walk on set, between hair & makeup, then costuming, then getting to set.