Chapter 2

"Oh Chelsea, You look so beautiful!" I heard Tina exclaimed and i turned to see how her eyes sparkle with tears

I smiled as i admired myself in the mirror wearing my wedding dress. My long blonde wavy hair was pulled into a messy bun, Fair white skin that is glowing the same way as my ocean eyes does.

"I cant believe im getting married. " I almost teared up and she hugged me

My eyes turned glossy as a thought passed by my mind. I wished my parents were here to see this.

"Im so happy for you.  Your dreams are finally coming true." She said and i nodded excitedly holding her hand

Until we both heard a knock and came inside was Hal. The one and only gay best friend. He was wearing this tight black suit with our chosen bow tie, I laughed. He looked so uncomfortable.

"Are you ready yet? We have a wedding to catch." He said causing me and Tina to share a laugh.

I didnt know how fast everything can change in a second i was happy and crying with joy then the next my knees were trembling as the realization dawns upon me.

He left me. I love him the most and he ran away.  And on my wedding day!

"Hey, Its okay we'll find him, The wedding will contin-" I cut my Tina off as i turned my back on everybody inside, Gripping on the long tail of my wedding dress, Hot tears were falling down my cheeks endlessly

I didnt really know where was i supposed to go, I just know that i want to get out of here.

I can hear everyone gasping and were calling me but everything was a blur,  And their voices were far from my head.

My feet were already starting to hurt when i heard a loud beep i turned my head to see a large train-like vehicle with its red colors.

A man came down from the front and my eyes widened through the tears when i realized it was the guy i saw from the car shop last week!

He strolls at me quickly and as he does i admired him in his black long sleeves that is folded up to his arm hugging its biceps and veins.

"Hey,  Are you alright?" He asked rather confused on what i looked like right now

I stared at him and instead of answering i walked through him and straight into his passenger seat.

I watched how he stomped his way to the front, His eyebrows furrowed and his lips into a thin line, Looking at me like im a mad woman.

"Miss, What the hell are you doin-"

"Just drive. Please" I sob without looking at him, I can see my face was already a hot mess from the mirror at front.

A doubt was holding back at the back of my heart. And my brain screaming senseless that this might be the way that im going to get myself murdered.

He still didnt move and i finally look at him. His lips were parted and his eyes were in deep admiration. He looked facade.

And in that moment i was so sure that i could trust him. I could trust this stranger. I just want the pain away.

"Take me away."