Chapter 3

Only the sound of the rumbling and vibrating vehicle can be heard as i silently sobs through my hands.

"I cant believe this! I cant believe him!" I exclaimed and sniff softly

He was just silent trying to cope up with me but in a more polite way, letting me cry out all my emotions.

"Do you have alcohol?" I asked in a hoarse voice as time goes and i got tired of crying.

I saw how he pursed his lips, His eyes serious as he focused on the road. I noticed how thick and red his lips are. I wonder how it feels like.

"Isnt it too early to drink?" He said trying to be careful with his tone. And i rolled my eyes

"Dont care. Where are they?" I stood up and gasped as my head hits the roof of the small space of the driver seat.

"Be careful." He chuckled and i glared at him, He stopped but an amusing smile forming on his lips.

I tried to walk past the in the middle of the seats and finally entered the inside of the van.

I felt my jaw hitting the floor as i let my easy feast on what is in front of me.

There was a complete set of living room and dining room mixed. And there were two more doors. It almost felt like im inside a mini house!

"So.. You live in this van?" I tried to ask still amazed and i almost tripped from my heels as i walk to his fridge.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said plainly from the driver seat and i opened his fridge once again im astonished. Even the electricity is working inside!

"Woah. This is crazy." I exclaimed as i opened a can of beer and chug down to clench my thirst.

"You should change. Go inside the door on your left you can find some clothes on my closet." He only replied and i obliged, Still excited to be inside a trailer house.

I only saw these things from documentaries from people traveling all around the world and from movies. I never knew it would be this beautiful in real life.

I opened the door only to gasped and spilling my beer all over when a yellow furry thing plunged on me.

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly and i stared at the familiar golden retriever puppy sticking its tongue out at me.

I felt the van stopping when i didnt reply and then the stranger was on my back. He laugh when he saw the situation.

"That's just Nugget. I just bought him. Are you scared of adorable things?" He said in a teasing tone and i just snorted. His arms wrapping around me to lift me up from my beer mess.

I watched as the puppy wag his tail and lifted his paws to greet me. Not a fan of puppies but i think ill do love this one.

"How long have you been living here exactly?" I asked as i tried to find some suitable clothes for me to change into

I cant believe this man is letting me go inside his bedroom to rummage, I mean what if im a murdered? He's not even bother by a bit!

But what if its the other way around tho? I gulped repeatedly and tried to shrug the though off. Might as well die then.

"Aren't you going to ask my name yet?" I heard him ask from the kitchen and i stopped.

"Yeah.. What is your name?" I asked slowly trying to remember all the missing serial killer names that i heard from the news.

"Carmelo Velvet. Or you can just call me Cam. I hate saying my name full." He chuckled and i sighed almost relief

Good i dont know him. Well thats the point i should be afraid but im annoyed im not!

I tried to search harder from his stock of shirts desperately trying to wish a gun will appear.

Might just as well steal his whole van right? This man is generous enough to be suspicious.

"What are you doing?" I almost jumped and yelled when i turned to look at him watching me from the door.

"Stay back!" I yelped and grab a lamp from the night stand, Instead of doing what i say, His eyebrows just raised.

"Miss calm down, Im not that type of person. If i am i should been burying your body by now." He said bluntly and tried to step forward to grab his precious lamp but i aimed.

I am not convinced god damn it! And why does this serial killer had to be so handsome? Its much harder to murder him now.

"How would i know you are not a rapist?" I asked slowly my eyes in a thin line. His eyebrows furrowed and after a moment his lips broke into a smirk.

I almost slammed the lamp broke into his head until he captured my wrist and slowly took the lamp off my hand.

I suck out a breath as i noticed how close he was to me. I can smell his manly scent and his minty breath. I stared at his glowing hazel eyes.

My mind keep screaming im going to die and i almost fainted when he spoke.

"Sorry to disappoint. But i dont force woman to be in bed with me,  They come to me themselves." He said rather darkly and i feel like i just offended him.

I felt my cheeks hitting up. This man has been so generous to give my miserable self some comfort and i had the audacity to see him bad.

"What's your name?" He asked still close to me i watch as he gently placed the lamp on the table. With his eyes still on me.

"Chelsea..." I blurted out without thinking and he smiled at me.

"You're something else, Chelsea." He said in finality before leaving the room.