army, more like snarly

highkey thinking about leaving the army fandom.
some of ya'll are rude and annoying, your jokes are old and cringey. when i watch bts videos on YouTube, i like to read comments but all i see are 12yr olds talking about how deep the meaning of jimins words in this video was when all he was talking about was how he eats sandwiches.

like its not even funny, the most annoying thing is how fans think bts's rapline are the best in the rap industry. bitch, no. some of you disregard rap, rap artists and rap culture to bring bts up, it's disgusting. delusional people thinking ships are real, no you dumb bitch they aren't. if you really wanna ship people, do it but don't actually think its real. the only real ship in kpop is d.i.p seungho and b. nish who are actually gay and are in a relationship, sadly they aren't in the group anymore but that is the closest you are gonna get to a real ship.

also im so ready for a bts dating scandal, Bighit stop being a pussy and trying to make them seem like they are "forever single for army", no ma'am, no pam, no green peas, no olive oil. istg if one of them doesn't pull a chen up in this bitch, im getting suspicious. that was a joke, bighit pls no sue thanks.

also their music has got worse over the years, imo, mots persona was worse than got7's girls girls girls hairstyles and mots 7 is the equivalent of straykıds wow, a disappointment. my personal worst albums are:
mots 7, mots persona, everything before 2015 except dark and wild.
and thats the tea sis.

none of the members are gay. the most likely to be gay is either yoongi or the floor, 20:80 ratio. now i say this because as much as i would love a gay male idol ,who is extremely mainstream, it is as realistic as a rupaul all winners season. impossible.

i don't get how bts is so popular. there i've said it. i no longer think there is any wow factor to bts or something special. as time went on, i found groups that i connect with and like a lot more, music and personality. i don't know how to explain this one but here you go mary.

from this moment therefore, bts is no longer my ult boy group (skz laughing in the background) and i think i will stick to being a namjoon solo stan cause his fandom is was more chill, now in the great words of katya, fuck my pussy with a rake mom.