muscle bunny

i cant wait to receive my death threats and a bombing on my house 🤠

my lil muscle bunny.

aka wonho

now before we get into this i want to say, this is my opinion on the situation and this is my interpretation from my own research.

wonho did not do drugs. he was proven innocent by police that he didn't do drugs, he has never done drugs and anyone saying he did is a piece of dirt.

now for the stealing accusations, this was never proved to be true or false. he might of stole, he might have not ,we will never know. there are people who believe she who shall not be named and her accusations but she has no proof, people are just believing her because she is a woman, well thats why i think they are believing her.

now for the debt accusations, again this has not been proven to be true or false and if it was true, the person who accused him is also very much as fault as they brought a private matter to the public eye when they could've been mature and handled it privately, this leads to me believing this is fake so they who shall not be named can bring down wonho and, therefore, ruin his career which they sadly did.

i feel like we will never know the truth and it breaks my heart to see him leave. to be honest, i probably left some shit out but i want to talk about another thing.

starahip should have persuaded him to stay. wonho is literally one of the most recognizable members of mx and thats fact, a lot of monbebes (or at least the ones i have talked to) came to mx for wonho and then stayed for their music or for their personalities. the fact that he left is heartbreaking but the worst thing is that he might even regret what he did now and might be beating himself up for that.

another thing is that mx will suffer more as a group because when you lose a member, people are less likely to become a fan (unless you are exo). i've wanted to become a fan of pentagon for so long but i feel uncomfortable about becoming a fan as they had a member leave, it creates an unstable fanbase which it not good and can lead to the downfall of a group (blackpink is quaking)

people should also stop bringing up wonho on mx's ot6 videos. it will make the members sad and honestly, i find it disrespectful. wonho is now wonho and he is not coming back, accept it.

anyhoo. you can stan both mx and wonho but they are now separate. if you are a separate fan of wonho and not a fan of mx, you are not a monbebe, you is a wenee. and thats the tea.

i just hope we get some solo music from wonho soon and that he doesn't feel discouraged or depressed over his decisions. and that mx don't get hate or lose fans over this.

i might do this about woojin cause i have some opinions that the world is not ready for. and hanbin as well, she who shall not be named should be wingardium leviosaed out of this world.

stan wonho
stan mx
dont hate
just appreciate

stan wonhostan mxdont hatejust appreciate

toodle loo my little queers and questionings 💕