Introduction

Overview

The Land of Regnum is split into four Kingdoms: Ignis to the North, Latex to the East, Telluris to the South, and Aer to the West. Although the cause of this rivalry has long since been forgotten, the ever increasing shortage of resources in each Kingdom only increases hatred towards each other. In the past, there have been efforts to bring peace, but none lasted longer than a few years. It has been 200 years since the last attempted peace treaty.

Each person, royals, nobles, knights and peasants alike, is gifted with magic which can be stored in a pendant given to them at birth. This pendant, which is known as a Caius, helps to control and refine one's power. Without it, the person may lose control of their power, potentially burning up their essence in the process. Power over one of the elements, fire, water, earth or air, is said to be the most powerful form of magic.

Kingdom of Ignis

Specialising in mining and mineral collection, the Kingdom of Ignis is not short of weapons to defend itself against enemy attacks. Using the rocks rich in iron, the forgers of Ignis have produced deadly weapons against oppressors, but at the cost of lack of space for farming. Food shortages are common.

Aries Glyn

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Status: Noble

Physical Appearance: Tall with a strong build. She has short brown hair, blue eyes and dark skin.

Power: Pyrokinesis - Control over fire.

Description: As the only daughter of the house of Glyn, Aries was trained from a young age to become one of Ignis' elite warriors. She loves to fight and craves the rush of adrenaline she feels during physical combat. Due to her control over fire, she is a dangerous to anyone who gets in her way. 

Leo Asquith

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Status: Royal

Physical Appearance: Tall with an average build. He has shoulder length ginger hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin.

Power: Mimicry - Ability to "mimic" another person's power by touching them.

Description: Even though Leo is the youngest son King Asquith, he is by far the strongest. His ability to temporarily use another warrior's powers by touching them makes him the perfect all-round attacker and defender. However, the power he uses is weaker than the actual user's, and it requires a tremendous amount of energy.

Sagittarius Miller

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Status: Peasant

Physical Appearance: Shortish height with a lean but muscular height. She has long black hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

Power: Time Manipulation

Description: Oldest daughter of a family of seven , she has to help out at her family-owned bakery for ten hours a day, six days a week. Although her time manipulation is weak against physical attacks, she can use it to slow down time for a targeted area. The complexity of her magic makes her intellect sharp and she can use it to gain the upper hand in combat.

Kingdom of Latex

Being the only Kingdom with a coastline, most of the commoners in Latex are fishermen or fishmongers, so food supply is no worry. However, the only ore available in the rocks beneath the kingdom is copper, making the weapons weak against attack. On the other hand, King Brassey's tactical genius makes it almost impossible to invade.