BaeCation Part 1

A few days pass Ivy went home for 2 nights to pack and then came back two nights before you guys leave you stay with Ivy at your mums house but the night before the morning you need to lave you stay at the hype house again. (Also you've got to really know Ivy and she's becoming a really good friend).
I remember falling asleep at the Hype House the night before the trip I crack open my eyes snuggled up to Nick to the sound of the alarm going of. It was 4 in the morning "Nick Nick wake up its time to go to the airport" I say crawling in top of him and shaking him. "UF fine" he said sitting up so I was sitting on his lap I was in shorts and a not to revealing bra. I ran over to Chase and Charli who were sleeping over in Chases bed. "Chase Charli get up" I say shaking them.

As soon as I shake Charli she gets up so exited to go. "Ok" Chase said. Nick hugs me from behind and Chase stands up grabbing Charli like a baby . Charli and I go into the bathroom and put on some tracksuits (I wore Nicks hoodie as she wore Chases) for the plane ride as Nick and Chase changed in the bedroom. Charli and I made a tik tok we walked out of the bathroom the boys we on there phones. "Let's go wake the rest of the house up" I say. Nick and Chase go wake up the boys and Charli and I go wake up Avani and Anthony Thomas and Mia and then Kouvr and Alex. We all gather downstairs after calling ubers to the airport. "Aww how cute all you girls are in your guys hoodies" Ryland says. I look around and I noticed we were. We all laughed we got Ubers to the airport where we took some pictures with fans.

I forgot to say Ivy was bringing a friend and they also were a big fan of the hype house her name was Millie. And she was also really nice and stayed with you.
We Board the plain here are the seating arrangements as it was in 2's it was all the couples and then Ryland and Conner. Calvin and Patty Ondreaz and Tony Larray and his boyfriend and finally Ivy and her friend Millie. After we landed we got ubers to the hotel and the room arrangements were the same as the plane we all agree to meet down at the pool in an hour.
Nick and I walk into our room which was in the middle of Alex and Kouvr and then Ivy and Millies. As we walk Into the room it was amazing "oh my god this is amazing" I say dropping my bags and hugging him. "It's the holiday you deserve Luna" he said. "I love you" I say kissing him. He carry's me over to the bed and pins me down. He kisses my sweet spot causing me to let out a small moan. "Shhh we don't want anyone coming in because you know they will" he said "ok but let's hold this of till tonight I have an idea" I say rolling over so I was on top. "Damm Luna ok" we unpack and chill in the room we go downstairs and take some cute couple photos in the hot tub.

@charlidamelio: baecation hell yhTagged: @lilhuddy@luna: yesssss cuteee @nickaustin: Luna chill with the extra eeeeeee's and sssssss's 😂@luna: 😂😂@charlichasecuteie: I love this

Tagged: @lilhuddy
@luna: yesssss cuteee
@nickaustin: Luna chill with the extra eeeeeee's and sssssss's 😂
@luna: 😂😂
@charlichasecuteie: I love this

We took pictures went to the beach and had an amazing day we were going to go out to eat in an hour so everyone we up to their rooms. Nick and I walked towards the hotel but I pulled him aside "come with me" I say. We walk back to the beach it was like a minute walk as it was right there over some trees. "Luna what are you doing" I pull him into the ocean we swim out a few metres then I pull him behind some rocks. The beach wasn't busy but still. I start to kiss his neck.
(I'm not going to describe it but they but there bottoms around the ankles and have sex in the ocean.)
We pull up our swimsuits and we float around a bit catching our breath "crap we need to get ready for dinner the others are going to be wondering wear we are" I say "shirt your right" we start laughing and we quickly swim to the shore we hold hands and start running towards the hotel holding hands. I put my arm out informant as we approve the pool and pool chairs "shit" I whisper "what is it" I cute Nick of "it's some of the house" I say. A few of the house members are making tik Toks and sitting on the pool chairs we'll basically all of them but Thomas and Mia. "Crap were no where near ready" he said. "No shit Nick" I pull him towards the bar "crawl" I say. "What" he askes "crawl" we crawl towards the hotel doors we thought we got away with it we stand up and walk in. "You guys were still down there" Mia says "Mia shut up I'll give you $20 if you don't tell anyone you saw us" I say. "Deal" she walks out and Nick and I run to our room.

We quickly get ready I out in a black dress and Nick puts in shorts and a button up top. We hold hands and run back downstairs. "Finally" Charli says rolling her eyes at us "hey guys sorry Luna took forever to Urm get ready" Nick said. "Right is that why you were crawling in the floor a few minutes ago" Ryland says. "What no we weren't" I say looking down "Yh we litrally saw you it was really funny" Thomas said. I blush and grab Nicks hand. "So what were you um doing in the ocean" Addison says laughing. "We litrally saw you the view is so good from here especially of behind those rocks over there" Avani says. "Yh and the noise of moans also carry's really well" Calvin says. "Yh it's an amazing view but what we saw kind of ruined it" Tony says laughing. "Yh we saw to people making out"Ondreaz says. I was getting kind of mad and really embarrassed I squeezed Nicks hand really tight. "Yh and people were fucking in the ocean" Alex said exaggerating it and using his hand to demonstrate. Kouvr slapped his arm I started to tear up.

"Now look what you've done" Kouvr yells at them. I can't stand it I let go of Nicks hand and run into the hotel I get to the room and lock the the door.
Awww poor Luna I'm really sorry for not updating I just was reading a story and got really into it and kind of forgot about my own thanks so much for 3k💖