Lake Havasu 2

I wake up everyone's sleep but Tony who's driving. "Hey Tone" I say sitting up but Patty pulls me back. "Hey Luna were going to be there in literally under five minutes" he says. "Ok great then I won't go back to sleep" I say. I start waking everyone up first I wake up Patty. "Hey Pats come on let's get up we're almost here" I say. "Fineee" he says he lets go of me and I shake Calvin frantically till he walks up "what the hell" he says. "We're like 4 minutes away" I say. Patty goes to wake up Nick. "Leave him till we get there" I say. He nods we pull up the the villa and he get out. "Aww omg this is amazing" I say. I hug Kouvr and Mia "I have the key give me a second" I say. I open Nick door and I crawl onto his lap "Nickey bear wake up we're here" I say.

He picks me up and we get out the car. We walk for the front door and i unlock it "wow" we say waking in. "Ok Luna and Nick choose your room we want Luna to be comfortable" Thomas says. We walk and find a room it has on onsuit bathroom. Next to us another master bedroom where Thomas and Mia stayed. Next to that a bathroom. Then a room with a sis for bed and bunk beds Patty Calvin and Paper in there with Michal on a pull out sofa in there. On the other side of the villa one more double bed room. Kouvr and Alex stayed there. And finally Chase and Ryland in a single beds room. As then so did Tony and Ondreaz.

It was the middle of the night so we all went straight to sleep. All of us woke up super early like 6am we all gathered in the main room. "Why are we all up so early" Ondre askes. "Because we slept in the car der" Calvin says. "Ok so let's have a pool day" Kouvr says "Yh we have boats booked for tomrrow so let's just have a chilling day" Thomas says. "Sounds good" Nick says. We all go and change into bathing suits. I run to the bathroom and puke. "Luna are you ok" Nick says running in. "Really am I ok you think you would be used to it by now" I say in between pukes. "I'm gunna stay in bed I might come out but I don't feel good after the drive" I say. "Ok fine call me if you need anything" he says giving me a kiss on the forehead as I get into bed. Nick walks out I was kind of mad he didn't offer to stay but I dint care that much i fell asleep.

Nicks POV
I walk out and shut the door behind me I go out to the pool. "Where's Luna" Mia asks. "She threw up and went back to sleep for a bit" I say. "Wow bro" Chase said. "What did I do" I ask. "You didn't stay with her" Patty asks me. "Well no I" Chase cuts me of "you really weren't going to stay with your sick pregnant girlfriend" he says. "Yh Nick that's kind of being a shitty boyfriend and future dad" Kouvr says. "Tony drive me to the store" I ask him. "Really do I have to it's like 20 minutes away" he complains. "Yes" I say. We get in the car and drive to the store when we get there I go and get some of Luna's favourite snacks like pretzels and her favourite drink chocolate milk. "Aww are you getting that for Luna" Tony says coming back from getting a coke. "Yh help me find teddy bears" I say. We go and pick out some bears I choose one about the size of a large watermelon then a smaller one and then an even smaller one. "Why three bro" Tony asks. "Because you know on Tik Tok everyone calls me teddy bear well Luna calls me Nickey Bear I call her Moon Bear beacuse Luna is to do with the moons and our baby's going to be baby bear" I say. "So one for each of us but I wanna sew our initials on them in there feet I mean N.A on the big one for me T.A for the baby and then L.A for Luna's bear" I continue. "Why L.A Luna and you arnt married yet" Tony says.

"Exactly when we get back at sunset I'm going to ask her to marry me I already have a ring I brought it just I case because I didn't know when I wanted to do it" I say. "Wow bro congrats" "she hasn't said yes yet" I laugh. We get the bears then go over to to the party decor section I get roses and rose petals a table cloth to put on a mini table where I'm going to have the bears. We then buy all the stuff "ok when we get bakc I'm going to telly eh house we're gunna set up and I'll get Mia to sew the initials on then I'm going to wake her up with the chocolate milk and pretzels I'm going to lead her outside to the bears after she looks at mine and Taylor's she'll see her one she's turn around and I'll be on my knee ok" I say. "Ok bro" Tony says we drive home super fast.

When we get home I gather everyone by the pool and tell them the plan. "Eeke omg she'll be so happy" Mia says "good job bro she'll love it" Chase says we set up the petals leading to the bears from our room. Mia Finnishes sewing the initials "how they look" Mia says "amazing thanks Mia" I say and give her a hug we wait till sunset. "Ok ready everyone go hide" I say. I walk to Luna and mines room.
Luna's POV
I wake up to someone shaking me it was Nick "hey babe" I say sitting up. "Here I'm sorry I didn't stay today but I had to do something" he says. "It's ok baby don't worry" I say kissing his cheek. "It got you these" he says handing me Pretzals and a chocolate milk "Nick omg thank you theses are my faves" I kiss him and waddle up to give him a hug. "Come with me" he says. "Ok let me put on a T-shirt" I say as I was in a bra and shorts. I put in a really oversized T-shirt that fit round me belly. Nick grabbed my hand there were rose petals "what's this" I say. "Just follow me" he says I follow him outside to the pool. I see a table with three bears. "One for me one for the baby and one for you" he says give me a hug I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love them" I say letting go of his hand and walking over to them. "Look I got our initials on them" he says I look the big one has N.A for Nick I smile to myself then the baby it has T.A for Taylor then I look at mine. L.A it says I'm confused as he hadn't asked me to marry him yet. "Nick" I say turning round. He's in his knee with a ring box "Luna will you marry me" he says. I get goosebumps in a good way I start to cry "Luna are you ok" he says standing up giving me a hug. "I-I" I say stuttering for my words. "YES" I blurt out and start crying. "SHE SAIS YES" Nick yells and everyone comes running out from behind the bushes. Alex Thomas and  Chase were all filming it. "Look there's a camera there" Nick says pointing next to the door so it would of seen us walk out and the whole proposal thing. "DID YOU GUYS KNOW" I say still crying. "Yh well we knew this afternoon We didn't know he already had a ring though" Chase says giving me a hug. "I love you" Nick says hugging me again. "I love you to Bear" I say. I pick up my bear again and hug it. All the boys were congrating Nick and Kouvr and Mia were hugging me "omg omg" Mia says "I can't wait" Kouvr says. "Awww well looks like my brides maids are happy" I say. "Really" they ask "of course" we all do the yay thing where we jump up and down.

Then the girls say congrats to Nick I hug all the boys. "Agh I'm happy for you Luna" Chase says hugging me. "Love you bro" I say "love you 2" he says. "Luna I can't just oh my god" Patty says hugging me. He picks me up and spins me around. "Congrats you two" Ryland says. "Group hug" I yell and we all smooch into one. "Wait I forgot the ring" Nick laughs he takes it out the box and puts it on my finger. "It's amazing" I say admiring it. "Well I need to tell you something" Nick says. "What" I ask "is it something bad" "no you'll love it so you know Moon bear Nickey bear baby bear is our thing yeah" he says "Yh" I reply. "Well Moon bear that ring is really special because it's a diamond merged with moon rock" he says rubbing the back of his head like he does when he's nervous. "Holy oh my god" I start crying again and give him a big hug "so you like it" he says looking down at me. "Love it Nick it's litrally from another planet holy shit I love it I love you so much" I say. Chase goes and stops the camera Nick and I have a few minutes making out session "ok ok we get it your getting married but really is that necessary" Calvin says making us laugh.

The rest of the Night we had a barbecue and went in the pool. Where I had slept all day I wasn't that tired so Nick and I stayed up till 3am together just cuddling on a hammock outside.

I'm sorry this was long but agg omg there getting married and the baby will be here in the next few chapters this is crazy also if you like them please make sure to comment and vote with the little starts ily all thanks for 5k reads ❤️❤️