Chapter Two: I married an Android!

Heres the next part for all who read this, hope you enjoy :)

-Capsule Corp-

Krillin was a nervious wreck adjusting his bowtie every other moment he got "this is a good day but i cant help felling scared" Goku walked into the bathroom "are you ok Krillin were all waiting for you and 18 is getting impatient" i turn giving him a weak nod. Goku was my best man and best friend who could beat me without trying, but he was nice enough not to rub it in but i couldnt say the same for Vegeta.

Now thats a person i wish i could beat up and i even sometimes i call him "his royal bratness" not to his face of course but in my mind. I push the double doors shouting with confidnece "the groom has arrived" and Vegeta shouts from my left side "noone cares!" and that made me frown but its my wedding day i shouldnt be down in the dumps.

18 stood there with an unresponsive face (I swear she seemed to be Vegetas equal) as if she didn't care on the slightest of the marriage she had vowed to me. I smirk walking over only meeting up to her chest "you look beautiful 18" she just rolled her eyes "whatever little man" but in her eyes I saw the look of love (just wants to keep her image I guess).

The priest walks between us with a smile "welcome bride and groom" I nodded in thanks but 18 again rolled her eyes. The preist began to resite his lines while I imagine our future together, full of love kids and other things.

"Kami Im talking like im in a chick flick but I am in love" I think to myself as I fidget in my shoes, 18 quickly grabs my collar whispering "quit the funny stuff Krillin.... I mean uh- short stuff" I caught her red handed, she did have feelings for me even in front of the gang.

I whisper "gotcha 18 you do love me" she blushes just as he priest gets to the final part "do you Krillin take this uh woman to be your wife" that awarded the priest the nastiest stare possible form 18. I scratch my head "of course I do" I blush slightly but not as much as 18.

He turns twords 18 afraid she would snap both in sanity and his kneck "uh 18 do you take this dw- I mean man to be your husband?" she watched me for a few moments probably thinking about the answer when she closes her eyes "I do" her face turns beet red afterwards.

The priest closes his book "you may kiss the bride" I jump up giving her a quick kiss on the lips but she grabs me by the collar again. She looks angry for a moment but soon kisses me longer than ever did "I l-ove you short st.... I mean Krillin" I smile "yeah I knew that before you ever realized it" suddenly two figures appear in front of us.

"How could you get married 18, without you father, foreshame" the taller figure says with blond hair, blue eyes, jeans, a biker jacket and what looked to be a Red Ribbon symbol belt buckle. I look in shock but 18 stared in fear, unlike anything I ever saw in her "dad?" was the only word that came out of her mouth.

Cliffhanger! Hope you liked this next part but much more is on the way.