Chapter 3: My Father the Android

Here picks up where the last part left off.

-18's POV-

It wasnt possible, I had a father? Gero never told me or 17 anything when we spent time with him as he added more parts to our mechanics. I look in shock for a second but then I notice Vegeta "what android feel that? Its called fear must be your first but not mine" that made me snap out of my trance acting as if I didnt feel some feeling of fear.

I cross my arms scoffing "I dont care about what you think princy" he just chuckles going back to watch our conversation. He walks up puting a hand on my shoulder "its been awhile 18 I havent seen you since..." his eyes well with tears. The smaller man with bottle cap glasses walks in front of him "sorry hes still emotional about your kidnapping" I froze for a second.

I always knew I wasnt Geros daughter because just look at the guy, he didnt seem to be much of a ladys man when he was alive. My father wipes the tears away "anyways my names Omega 7 and whos he little dwarf?" he points to Krillin raising his eyebrow.

I turn to Krillin "this would be my husband" so my farher take Krillin by the neck giving him a noogie "ha so this is my son in law good to meet ya" Krillin just struggles. I smile slightly when Goku speaks up from behind us "whens the food going to be ready" he was given a severe pound to tne head by Chi Chi a few seconds later.

Krillin laughs "of course its ready everyone go inside to eat, even you Omega" he points to the house. We all move Capsule Corp to the batanical garden Bulmas mom had inside where the tables were set up in. Omega walks over to the food table when a waiter trips near him "uh oh" he says quickly snatching the glassware that feel from the tray into a perfect pyrimid.

The waiter looked shocked but I was even more shocked, not even Goku had that perfect of balance so I walk over to meet him. I tap his shoulder "um how did you do that?" he smiles giving the waiter the tray who struggled to keep the pyriamid standing.

"Well cant you tell im part android?" I stood back thinking of what on him was real and what wasnt when the smaller man chirped into the conversation "he had a terrible accident that made him have to have multiple limbs and organs replaced, very messy business" I could only imagine he carnage.

He frowns "sorry I scared you all let get to eating" but Bulam wanted to ask you something "why do you have a Red Ribbon symbol on your belt?" he seemed clamy about the subject but soo  replied. "Well I fought one of the minions stealing you 18 and this was my only sign of where you went" we all signed thinking he was part of the RR Army.

We dive into the food eating most everything leaving only a few morsels of food left. Omega walked with me Krillin and his butler "what a beautiful little garden dont you think Gene?" he nods in agreement.

I smile at him (we were away from everyone so I manged one) "Bulma I think can let you live here for awhile because were here until a home pops up" he smiles "sure of course" and so I lead him over to a room close to ours. He seemed pleased with this idea.

-Genes POV-

I walk into the bathroom switching into a different outfit when Omega walks in "so were into there home whats the plan?" I slip on my gloves "we wait month or so to gain there trust and I have to get a hair sample of 18" this seemed to interest Omega because he raised an eyebrow.

I laugh "you aren't strong enough, you couldnt take her on even if you tried, we need to fuse her powers with yours, then you will be unstoppable" Omega gave me an evil smirk "just for a few months thats it, im wanting to fight".

I look out the window to all of 18's friends "dont worry you will....soon".

Dun Dun Dun! Hope you enjoyed this part but even better surprises are in store.