Evil Sword, Nyeh! (Anubis)

(Y/n)

KNOCK KNOCK

My eyes shot open as the harsh bangs on the door woke me up. "Wake up you two! We're gonna explode town a little bit!" I lazily rubbed my eyes and sat up slightly. "You guys do it without me, I'm tired..." I replied, trying to get back into my comfy position from before. "Get up or you're not getting any breakfast." "So mean... FINE, I'll get up, but only for the food." There was slight chuckling from the other end of the door before footsteps retreated into the hallway.

 I looked to the side to see Jotaro on the opposite bed. "Jotaro.." I murmured, getting a little closer to him, "Wake up or you won't get to eat." He only grunted and turned away from me. 'My reaction on the weekends: Screw food I want sleep.' Trying again, I got on top of his bed. "Jotaro~ Come on, we need to get up. Polnareff says if we don't wake up we won't get food." "Noooo..." He whined, trying to hide under his covers like a 6 -year-old. 'He's so cute when he's tired..' "I'll give you a kiss if you wake up." I offered and immediately he shot out of bed and had pinned me down. "I'm up."

My cheeks burned red and I smirked, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, Jotaro-kun." I said with a soft smile. "Good morning, but that kiss didn't count." Jotaro then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "That is a real kiss." I smiled, "I'll keep that in mind."

Both of us got ready for the day and I decided on the outfit worthy of today. After putting it on, I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. Standing before me was a beautiful, sensible woman who was head strong and ready to Kick her father's vampire butt. I met up with Jotaro and we finally walked out of the hotel together and noticed the others. They smiled at us and I waved, "Sorry about sleeping in. I felt really tired." Joseph smiled playfully, "It's fine! Just saying now though, I'm too old to be a great grandfather."

My face lit up with a blush at his words, "Mr. Joestar! We didn't do that, we were just tired!" I was so embarrassed. 'I just started a relationship with Jotaro last night and this is how we start the morning off?' "Yare Yare. We're not doing anything of that stuff, Old man," Sighed Jotaro in annoyance, "Don't be getting any ideas." I blushed hard and looked down at the ground. 'STOP STOP STOP!!! WRYYYYY!!!' I thought as I glared at the three men who were supposed to be more mature than us. Finally we began to explore the city when Jotaro took my hand in his own. I smiled and squeezed it three times:

I Love You

He returned it with four squeezes:

I Love You Too

Polnareff took notice of our holding hands and pointed it out to the others, whom we promptly ignored. Eventually Polnareff decided to get a hair cut, and pretty much forced Jotaro to go with him. He looked at me for help but I smirked and waved. His eyes said it all. it

'You're gonna get it now, (Y/n) Brando.'

I gulped slightly and watched them go, but then felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Mr. Joestar. "Is something the matter?" He smiled kindly at me and spoke to me in a father's voice, "How much do you love Jotaro?" This caught me off guard, but I answered right away, "With my whole heart. I only admired him before, but it's turned into a love I just can't ignore." "When did he confess? Or was it you?" Last night, Mr. Joestar. And he was the one to confess to me." "How far are you willing to go for him?" I froze, but then answered, pouring my heart and soul into the answer I gave.

"I'm willing to die for him and his cause. If he doesn't want me anymore, though it might hurt, I'm willing to let him go. He is the only person who has made me feel what true love feels like. My mother never gave it to me, my father was never around, and I had no friends other than my stand. He was one of the first people in my life to make me actually feel wanted. I love him with every ounce of myself, but if it means saving his family by facing my father, I will gladly do so, no questions asked." He smiled kindly and hugged me. "Take care of Jotaro. You have my blessing." "Thank you, Joseph." 'We are family. This is my true family.'

I went looking for my boyfriend soon after, and found him and Polnareff fighting. I was shocked to see Polnareff holding a sword.. Wait was that a dog looking person beside him? Did he have two stands? "This is the end, Jotaro!" He shouted, thrusting both Silver Chariot's and his own sword at Jotaro, who was only able to block so much. I let my stand out and we rushed to Jotaro's aid, punching the sword out of Polnareff 's hands then punching it rapidly, breaking the blade from the hilt as the dog looking person screamed in agony. 

"MISS MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" 

I looked back at Jotaro just as he explained what was happening. The sword was a stand called Anubis and when someone or something unsheaths it from it's scabbard, the wielder becomes possessed by the stand. "No wonder Polnareff was acting so strangely." I began to tend Polnareff's and wounds as well as Jotaro's. 

Hearing a bark, I smiled as I was Iggy chewing on a lollipop happily. "I was wondering where you got to. Wait, where's the sword go?" We looked around then I saw it lounge into a cow's rear as it art of by the nile river. "Look at that cow go." Said Polnareff, oblivious to the fact that there was a possessed sword in it's side. The cow ended up falling into stair river, the sword blade being lost to the waters of Egypt. 'That's one less stand to take care of.' I thought happily, helping the others to their feet. "Let's get you guys a first aid kit."

Bonus:

We were sleeping peacefully under the stars that night, and I couldn't help but keep awake. It's like I couldn't fall asleep. I looked to the side and saw Polnareff sleeping peacefully. Looking to the other side, there was Jotaro. I could still see his bloody bandages. His blood.... 'I wonder what it tastes like?' I felt a small thirst for it. For blood in general. Hearing a small noise, I turned to see a bird of some sort. 'That's a turkey. What's a turkey doing in Egypt?' Either way, it was large enough to be a meal for everyone. 

Silently, I crept from my sleeping bag and snuck upon the creature. Finally, I kept and grabbed it before it could escape. Then my blood lust got the better of me and I bit down into it's neck, draining it's blood. The animal went silent as life left it's eyes and I didn't stop drinking until every last drop of the crimson liquid was gone. The blood had a strange taste. 'It tasted bad, but it felt good to drink it. I bet human blood tastes better than this. No, (Y/n), what are you thinking!? You're not going to be drinking anyone's blood. If anything you drink animal blood, but that's it!! WAIT AM I TURNING INTO A VAMPIRE?!'

-The next morning-

I had been up all night cleaning the turkey's body for eating. The blood had given me energy, and I was an amateur skin cleaner, so  it took a little longer than what I first hoped. Wiping the gross stuff off my hands, I brought the meat back and started a fire. Kakyoin was the first one up and found me cooking meat. "Wow, (Y/n), you're really up and at em. What're you cooking?" "I caught a wild turkey, so I'm cooking it." I answered, smiling at my red headed companion. 

He looked at me a little confused. "Your canine teeth look rather sharp and long today. Did something happen?" I was unaware of my Black haired lover listening in. "Uhh... No? They were always like that! You know I'm half vampire right?" Kakyoin laughed, "Oh, right! Just don't go sucking our blood while we sleep, alright?" I laughed, but I felt like curling up into a ball and crying. "Don't sorry about a thing, Nori. I'm not gonna do that any time soon." 

Soon the others woke up to the smell of cooked turkey and everyone chowed down happily. But I felt a little sick. 'I drank the blood of an animal while everyone was asleep. I had a blood lust and no one even knew. I get so excited by the sight of blood, I'm so scared I'm going to hurt someone I care about. I don't understand.....

What's happening to me?'