2 years (fluff and angst)

[Sals pov]

Its was 2 years ago when larry left we dont know if he killed himself or just left but no ones seen hin since. I was laid on my bed on a typical Sunday morning we'll ash was blowing up my phone with memes. Lisa had invited me to brunch so I had to leave. I out on a blue button up and jeans nothing fancy but nice enough to go out in. We got sandwichs and ice cream. 2 hours later we parted ways and I was stilll holding my ice cream. I like to help and hang out with my friends out a lot I just dont want them to disappear to

                                        Ash

Hey are you at your
house?                                                                     No                                                           

We'll be there.
                                                           Alright then bossy

A drove over to my house ams waited on bed until I heard a knock at the door knowing it was ash I opened it to my suprise they're was ash yeah and todd and neil and a mystery guy oh yeah and lisa was there to "Sal.." ask spoke "you do so much for everyone so we disided to maybe let you see an old friend" I rasied an eyebrow at this. She moved,than lisa, todd until..I saw him. Larry johnson. Larry Johnson was standing on my fornt lawn holding flowers "LARRY" I said happily and basically flew into his arms. "Holy shit sal I missed you to" larry said hugging me. He all went inside and ate but I still couldn't believe my best friend that i haven't seen in years is in my house. "So were gonna leave but you guys have fun" Ash said getting up with lisa and todd following. Larry nodded and smiled. He turned to me "I've really missed you" I nodded an agreement "I've missed you a lot too lar-bear"
Larry smiled when he heard lar-bear. I noticed larrry moved really close to me and said "I love when you call me  lar-bear" pulled my mask off and then kissed me. Larry KISSED me. And I, kissed back. When he pulled away he smiled and said "god i love you.." i smiled and said "me to"