prologue

RIKA'S POV

Rika walked down the long dark halls of her home. Her face was calm, but her heart was pounding in her chest. " Why would father call myself and the others to his study?" I muttered to nobody in particular 

" Especially since he should be busy with the partnership with the Endeavor Agency. Whatever the reason, let's get this over with." I sigh to myself as I place my thumb over the touch lock on the left of the hallway. 

' You never know what could happen. My family does run a pretty well known business. So it's normal to have rivaling companies and businesses that tend to take thi-'my thoughts are interrupted by a sudden yell coming from my father's study.

I quickly let go of my thoughts and dash to my father's study, a bit worried about the sudden yell. As I get closer, the yelling gets louder. I grab the handle to the door and push it open. As soon as I do that I see Masa's hand on the desk that seated my father. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT ENOUGH." She yells angrily with a hint of disappointment in her voice. " What I mean GIRLS... Is that you all have been slacking." " Slacking..... But... WHEN?!" Rozu says a bit confused but then frustrated.

 I notice that no one has noticed me yet so I quietly walk to one of the corners. " Sorry father. But i have to agree with Masa and Rozu. We've finished all our projects, all with great success too."

 I look over to see even Oka is a bit confused about the sudden claim. Oka then looks over and spots me finally. I stay silent observing the situation. 

"I don't mean business wise. I mean You're all physically SLACKING.  You girls can't even control your quirks properly. Even your attitudes have been disgraceful." I just stand there staring, listening, trying to comprehend this.

"let's review shall we.... Rozu I get that you're still young and want to have fun and go screw around, but it's getting out of hand. Last night I received a phone call from Mr. Omerua, he said that he saw you and Masako in the city with MULTIPLE men and women. "

 they both look down. If most people saw this they would have assumed that they felt guilty,but in reality they were trying to hold back their surprise and fear.

~~ROZU'S POV~~

I stood there looking at the ground trying to not express how dumbfounded I was. ' Is he really gonna ignore the fact that we were literally making out with other females.

 'Okay okay okay okay...... let's hope he's too angry at our attitudes and forget.....please forget that. I don't think this is the right time to tell him.Should i just make up an excuse or...... i don't know what to say. Ugh i don't wanna tell him just yet'

Im snapped out of my thoughts as I heard father now turn his attention to Oka."

 "Oka. Dear, your schedule and behavior have been.. Sad, to say the least."  You could see the guilt and sadness in her eyes. But she still kept a calm face. 

" I have checked with your teacher. Apparently, you have been getting to class later than normal and leaving abruptly. Not just that but she also said that your classmate has reported you  with a weird look in your eyes and laughing at their misery ."

Her face flushes red and you could tell that she was embarrassed. "You know what this could do to our reputation" 

" Yes father". I could feel how embarrassed she was and how bad she felt. Suddenly I hear shufflement from behind me and see Rika standing there with an unreadable expression. I stand there waiting to see if he is gonna say something about Rika.