Chapter 2

"And you girl I don't think its right being abusive and saying Ill things  about other people" he said glaring at her.

"We will leave cause I see what you are doing its more important but don't you ever speak about or to us in this manner again, ever" he continued cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Its that a warning"she said looking at him.

"Yes babe it is, and mark my word, I might end this here but David wouldn't, you are in for his game babe. Play safe"he said smiling wickedly.

"Look bitch, next time I see you, I promise you it will be your last day"David warned.

"Let's go Dave"Daniel said moving away as he nodded to some students who hurriedly took their bags and the stereo.

"Are we just gonna go, like let her be" David said still staring at her.

"Yeah, for now" he said to his brother. Then he turn to look at everyone "You guys should listen attentively to Miss smarty  here cause this might be the last time she speaks to you all again. Enjoy the pizzas" he finished, chuckling as they bounced away.

David turned one last time to look at her smiling deadly, then he walked off.

Students started to murmur as they left, she could hear her name being mentioned.

She felt victorious but scared, scared of what they might do to her if they come across her again. She felt weak and helpless.

"Ehmm, I think we should call it a day"she said as the bell rang signaling the beginning of classes for the day.

She slowly packed her things and headed for history class. Some idle students giggled and called her name when she passed them while others thought she had been cool but couldn't try what she did.

NO!

She wouldn't get bullied by the Usos or anyone, she would live her life the way she wanted to without anyone's consent she thought to herself.

Then she held her head high and made her way the history class.

*********
Amy POV:

"Make sure you pick your brother up from school today"Mrs Chesterfield said glancing side way at her daughter.

"Okay mum" Amy said already getting out of her mum's car.

"You packed your lunch?"her mum asked.

She groaned.

"Come on mum, am not a child anymore am almost eighteen, I don't need any paper lunch okay. Oh God!"she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay fine miss, have a nice day at school"her mum said closing the door.

"And mum I think its high time you stop driving me to school, I need my own car now am not Zake neither am I in elementary school anymore" she said in a as a matter of factly manner.

Her mum smiled.

"That, you have to ask your Dad"her mum said.

"But mum_"

Then her mum drove away leaving behind trails of dust. She groaned and headed for school.

Another wonderful day

She thought but the mere thought of the Usos sent shiver down her spine.

She had thought about what transpired yesterday through and had come to know she had been at fault and a fool, now they were out to get her.

"Amy" someone called out running towards her from behind then she turned and ran her friend through.

"You clumsy lady"Cherry said dusting the crop top she wore that had a letter C written on it.

"No way!" Amy exclaimed

"Yes way" Cherry said smiling as she showed off the top.

"You went for the show, OMG. Why didn't you inform me"Amy said shaking her best friend.

"Hang on gal, I rang you up more than ten times, when I got your mum she said you were baby sitting Zake, so I went anyway"

"Am so furious right now, jeez, I really wanted to see those guys" Amy said sulking.

"They were really hot" Cherry said biting her lower lips while teasing her.

"All because mum had to go for a stupid reading class" Amy said still sulking angrily.

"Chill gal, there is another one coming up next year"

She sighed.

"Well, till then"she said as the moved on.

"Cher, am in a big trouble, a really big one "she said suddenly remembering the Usos.

"I told you to stay out of trouble gal friend"

" I tried, I mean I was just angry so angry" she said.

"So, what's the trouble all bout"

"Ehmm, I kind of got in the way of the Usos" she said then cherry halted.

"Now that's a big bad trouble, I kind of heard people talking about it but I didn't know that girl was you. Oh bestie, I think you should start planning your funeral, I mean gone so soon, almost eighteen"Cherry said chuckling.

"No way! I want you to help me and cher, it isn't funny" Amy said as Cherry continue laughing.

"I don't want my head to be gone with yours"cherry said choking a little.

"Cherry!"

"Okay fine, I know how it happened cause I heard it, but girl why the Usos even Drake and his own bad crew fear them, oh no girl"cherry said shaking the full black afro she had on.

"I really messed up i know, maybe i should just go and apologize to them in front of the whole school"Amy said raising her eyebrow with hope.

"Who do you think David and Daniel are? Babies! please"

"Oh, what should I do. Maybe I should just quit school"she said then she burst into laugher.

When she stopped she found Cherry staring at her.

"Am not gonna do that, no way, dad wouldn't hear of it and mum will just skin me alive" Amy said not believing her friend.

"Okay, good luck with my crushes then"Cherry said then Amy looked at her.

"I don't know why I crush so hard on them even though they are so bad. What's wrong with my hormones" Cherry said.

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Blah, which one in particular are you crushing on"

"Ehmm, David no Daniel, I don't know them, they are really alike and hot with those tanned skin, those eyes, those_"

"Cher, I really think you should go get a boyfriend, those guys are fully taken, I mean dozens of sexy girls. They wouldn't even look your way"Amy said.

"Speak for your self cause here you are acting as if you aren't crushing on Daniel"

She immediately turned red.

"I was, but not anymore"Amy said blushing slightly.

"Really...." Cherry said cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Shut up"Amy said then they laughed.

"So how is st_"

"Amy! you are freaking dead" Cherry said with fear in her voice as she froze looking inside the school hallway from where they stood looking visibly terrified.