Chapter 11

Daniel POV:

He slowly made his way into the spacious estate his father owned in his new ride as the gate automatically opened for him.

He turned off his engine and exhaled. The estate felt so lonely and deserted, he missed his family so much and hoped his mum gets well soon so everyone will be together like before.

He wondered how his little sis will be coping with two worried adults overseas. One diagnosed with cancer and the other waiting for his lovely wife to get well soon.

He opened his car and was about getting out when he heard a noise. He hurriedly got out and walked briskly to the door step to find Sarah one of their loyal servant sobbing silently.

He frowned and walked towards her, she didn't even notice his presence cause her head was bent down as she sobbed.

"Sarah, are you alright"he said calmly, not wanting to frighten the weeping lady.

"Oh, Sir Daniel, welcome" she said and roughly damp her wet tears stricken face with her palm.

"What's the matter, what are you doing here by this time"he asked.

She stifled back tears. "Sir David asked me to leave and not to come back anymore, he fired me" she said softly as tears streamed wildly down her cheeks.

"He wouldn't, what happened" he asked the crying woman.

"He suddenly wanted to bathe in the tub in his bathroom, so I set the heater on but then he wasn't ready to bathe. The water went cold when he was ready to use it so he complained of the temperature and I wanted to go re- heat it but he fired me anyway for my incompetence"she said, her body shook slightly as she cried.

"Is alright Sarah, maybe Dave is in a bad mood today, you know how he can be at times, so just take your bag and go to your room, I will settle it with_"

"Settle what bro, she is fired and that's it" David said coming out from inside.

"Why?"Daniel said looking up at this brother.

"Cause this bitch_"

"I don't wanna hear the story all over again, am just asking why you are acting like this, why Dave" Daniel said with a scowl on his face.

"Its none of your business, goodbye Sarah" David said smiling at the pitiful woman who walked over to her luggage.

"I told you to go in Sarah, don't provoke me"Daniel barked angrily, he felt his blood boiling.

"Daniel don't_"

"Goodnight Sarah, have a good rest" Daniel said to her cutting his angry brother short. He helped her with her bags, then he brushed past the boiling David with Sarah by his side.

David just stared as they went in with rage blinding him, then he stormed in behind the duo.

"What was that for"David barked.

"Sarah go on, I will handle this" he said nodding at her as she looked at him with a terrified look in her eyes. He smiled to reassure her, then she left them alone.

"Sarah was hired by mum and dad when we were very little, what gives you the right to to just fire her like that, your stupid bathe water. If you are looking for someone to rain your anger on pick on someone your own size."Daniel snapped at his brother, removing his wristwatch.

"Really, bravo" David said chuckling. "What are you like my senior bro, give me a break"he continued.

"You can call it whatever pleases you, where were you last night" Daniel asked.

"Its none of your fucking business, I didn't ask you how your night with Lisa went, so stay out of my business,who are you my pop, spare me that"David said and sat on a couch.

Daniel just stood watching his unrepentant brother. "Well, its your business not mine, just play safe, we don't want to give mum more shock"he said and moved to the window, he stared out with his hands in his pocket.

"So I heard you went out with that Amy girl, is_"

"None of your business"Daniel said cutting him short.

"Are you guys seeing each other"David said from behind him.

"When did you start caring about my personal life"Daniel said from his shoulder.

"I just want you to know that, that girl is still on my list, stay out of my way, am talking about the punch yesterday" David said.

Daniel stiffened and turn to face him. "Then just wipe her name off that bloody list, cause I won't let you lay your hand on that girl"he said, hinting a warning.

"You disgust me Dan, stop getting in my way_"

"Mum called, she said you haven't been in touch, even with Lilly"Daniel said cutting him short again, he was tired and didn't want to listen to his pathetic battering.

"Is it important that I keep in touch, am doing fine without the family who doesn't care about me"David said nonchalantly, that it annoyed him.

"Doing well, by finding love from friends who will bring you nothing but regret, does that mean doing well"Daniel snapped angrily.

David just looked away.

"Mum loved you so much that at a time I started envying you, but you changed totally and it killed her, I saw it in her eyes. You thought she abandoned you, you thought that she didn't love you anymore but no, when she had Lilly five years after she had us, she had to take care of her new born babe and also focus on her career,it was too much for her so she hired nannies and where was dad. Always away doing business, leaving mum all alone with little children she had to look after"he stopped and exhaled.

"Dave, I kind of blame dad but what can I do, mum loves us all and she is right there fighting for her life, the least we could do over here is to show support by calling every freaking day. Lilly is showing hers by being there with dad but what about you getting more dangerous and deadlier, why David, why are you_"

"Fuck mum and this family"David snapped.

Daniel frowned.

"What was that"he said moving towards his brother.

"I said fuck_"

He didn't finish, Daniel punched him hard that it almost sent him flying back. Blood spluttered out from David's mouth, he stared astonished holding his bloody mouth.

Daniel glared angrily at him, hating him that moment.

"I hate you man" David said and stormed outside into the night.

Daniel heard his car drive away and sighed softly, then he sat on a couch and held his face.