Nightmare

************Uenoyama's POV************

I laid on Mafuyu's bed with him laying in my arms. It was early morning, and we hadn't gone to sleep until around midnight.

Right now it was around 5 am, and all of a sudden I heard Mafuyu mutter something, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Maybe he's dreaming?" I thought to myself. Then, I heard Mafuyu again. "Uenoyama-Kun," He said, in an urgent tone of voice. "Mafuyu?" I answered back but Mafuyu didn't reply. Guess he's dreaming.

"Uenoyama-Kun!" He said again. "Don't go, please." Mafuyu sounded upset. I looked down at his face and notice tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Mafuyu!" I said as I lightly shook him, trying to wake him up.

***************Mafuyu's POV*************

I woke up to Uenoyama-Kun saying my name as he shook me out of the nightmare I was having. "Uenoyama Kun!" I said as I hugged him as if my life depended on it. "Your still here!" Uenoyama replied, "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" More tears started to roll down my cheeks as I started to remember the nightmare. "I was dreaming that we got in an argument, and- and you left me!" I told Uenoyama. I was horrified just at the thought of Uenoyama having the same fate as Yuki. I didn't want him to get hurt because of me. I felt terrible about it.

************Uenoyama's POV************

"Mafuyu..," I said, trying to make my boyfriend feel better. I'd never do something like that to you! I promise!" "I'm sorry..." Mafuyu said, looking shameful. "I wish I didn't burden you with my problems."

"Burden?" I asked. "Why would you be a burden to me? You know I'm always fine with talking to you when you're upset. Don't be afraid to talk to me, okay?"

"P-please... Don't leave me," Mafuyu said, hugging me and resting his head on my chest. "Shhhh, it's okay." I reassured him "I'm never leaving you." I patted his hair(which is incredibly soft) and then kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Uenoyama-Kun," Mafuyu said as he fell back asleep, his head still resting on my chest. "I love you too," I muttered back, tiredly. It was Saturday, and it was only 5 am, so we both fell back asleep for at least another 4-5 hours.

**************Authors note**************

Hope you guys liked that one! I know it was short but I tried to make it good. Like I said I'm new to writing fanfiction so I'm starting small. Leave suggestions and feedback in the comments! I'd be happy to hear what you think of my writing!

10-9-2020: Fixed a few spelling and punctuation errors.