Arcade

"What are we doing here?"
Mafuyu asked as he and Uenoyama walked up to the small arcade.
"I wanted to try going somewhere different this time. Do you wanna go somewhere else," Ritsuka asked, ask they stood near the door.
"No, this is good." Mafuyu replied, his soft voice and smile making Ritsuka slightly flustered, like he ways was when they went on dates. Ritsuka loved to take Mafuyu on dates every chance he could. He didn't want Mafuyu to feel lonely like he had been before they met. He wanted to be the person that kept Mafuyu company, someone that Mafuyu could always count on to be there for him.
The pair walked into the arcade, as they felt the slightly warmer air touch their skin. "What to do you wanna do?" Ritsuka asked.
Mafuyu walked over to a claw machine and pointed to a small plushie that sat near the top. "Can I get that." He asked.
"The bunny?" Ritsuka asked.
This was surprising considering the fact that Mafuyu didn't seem to have any plushies in his room whenever Ritsuka came over. "Yeah, it looks kinda cute." Mafuyu replied.
The bunny had green fur, a bit lighter than the color of mint ice cream. It seemed a bit strange to Ritsuka, but if Mafuyu wanted it, Ritsuka was gonna get it for him. Ritsuka walked up to the claw machine and put in a quarter. "Damn it!" He yelled after a couple of failed attempts.
"It's okay! You don't have to get it for me if you can't!" Mafuyu said trying to calm his frustrated boyfriend.
"No." Ritsuka said with a determined sound in his voice. "I will get that bunny for you."
Ritsuka put in some more quarters and continued to try to grab the plushie. And, after many, many failed attempts, he finally got it.
"I hope your happy, I lost almost 20 bucks because of this," He said as they started walking towards Mafuyu's apartment.
"You didn't have to do that." Mafuyu replied. "I appreciate it though."
He smiled, holding the plushie with his right arm.
"Just wondering, What'd you want it for anyway? You never really seemed to like stuffed animals?" Ritsuka asked.
"It just seemed cute. I also wanted something to remind me of you when I'm feeling alone." Mafuyu said while smiling one of his soft, cute smiles.
Ritsuka felt a wave of red cover his face. "Well, I'm glad you like it." He said as they walked up the steps to Mafuyu's apartment.
"See you tomorrow, Uenoyama-kun" Mafuyu said just as a he left a light kiss on Uenoyama's cheek.
"See you too!" Uenoyama replied, trying to hide the blush that was covering his face.

Authors note: I actually based the plushie off of one that's in my room. His name is noodle😼. Please tell him hello in the comments🥺.