1 ~ Her not so perfect life

Hello my lovely readers! If this is your first time reading one of my stories then welcome. If you like teen romance with a cliche concept then this is definitely a book you will want to read. There will also be some mature content in it so it's not just for young readers.

Enjoy!

"Sophia! Are you done in the bathroom?!" I hear my brother's muffled voice on the other side of the door.

"No! I told you my hair has to look perfect for the game tonight!" I retort back.

"Common! You have been in there for over an hour! It can't get more perfect than it already probably is!" He says sarcastically.

"Well you wouldn't know because your hair is a mess all the time. When was the last time you even brushed that mop on your head?" I say my voice filled with disgust as I curl the last strand of my hair.

I move my head from side to side to see my finished results of my half up and half down curled hairstyle. A grin formed on my lips in satisfaction. I took some hairspray to spray down any frizz on my hair to finish my look. Yes I am a bit of a perfectionist...okay I am a lot but, I have a good reason to be.

I want to have the perfect life and that's what I'm going to strive for. Nothing more and nothing less. I have to look my best at all times where ever I go. Especially since I am head cheerleader, head of student council, and the girlfriend to our star quarter back, Jeremy Jackson. I plan on going to Yale once I graduate, so I do as much community service as I can and get all straight A's in my classes. Not to mention all the extra credit I do on top of it. It might seem a bit much to someone else, but it's my dream.

The banging on the door breaks me from my thoughts and I swing the door open to reveal my twin brother Sawyer with a pissed off look on his face. He's still in his base ball practice gear which tells me he just got home from practice a little while ago.

"Finally! I can take a shower, move!" He says gruffly as he tries to push me out of the way.

"Hey watch the hair dumbass! It took me forever to get it right," I say with a glare as I swat his hand away.

"Whatever," he drawls out as he proceeds to take his shirt off revealing his sweaty body.

"Eww could you wait until I leave to get undressed?!" I exclaim.

"How fast can you move?"

"Ugh!" I proceed to stomp my way out of the bathroom as I hear the door slam behind me. "So irritating." I mutter under my breath as I reach my bedroom.

I hear the buzzing of my phone and look down to see a text message from Maranda.

Im here bitch come outside.

I roll my eyes at her foul use of words. Sometimes I wonder how we ever became best friends. I grab my lip stick and my purse before running downstairs.

I look over at the dinning room table to see my parents typing away on their laptops. "Hey guys I'm off to the football game," I say with a big smile.

"That's great have fun honey," My mom says without looking away from her screen.

"Don't stay out too late." My dad says also not looking away.