Introduction

HEY, GUYS!!! I am so excited to bring you my first non - fiction (well sometimes fiction) book here on Wattpad! Woohoo! So, in this book, I'll just talk about some of my favourite Wattpad books so far and why you will all love them too! There will be a new chapter every Thursday which will focus on a different book. EEEEE! This is so exciting! First, here are some rules before I get right into it!

1. Paid Stories

Some of these book recommendations are paid stories.

How to unlock Paid Stories:

You need Coins to read Paid Stories. It's easy to buy Coins with your Apple or Google Play account. To purchase Coins open the Wattpad app on your mobile device. Tap the wallet on your profile to check your current balance, and load your account. To purchase Coins select a Coin package. To read a few chapters, select a smaller package, or save money for longer stories by selecting bigger packages. Once you select your package, enter your App Store or Play Store password, and the purchase will be charged to your account. Your Coin balance will automatically be updated anywhere you use Wattpad.

2. Mature Themes

A couple of these books here are rated mature and will contain violence deceptions. Please read with caution if you don't like any of these topics.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for more and I will see ya all later! Bye! ;)