Bereft

Hey, guys! This is my first book recommendation! Hope you all enjoy! ^^

Bereft

By Ren Tachibana

Blurb: Sara Gaspard swore she'd do anything to find those responsible for her sister's death, but teaming up with the Sin of Pride is more than she bargained for. Desperate and dying, Sara Gaspard promises her soul to the Sin of Pride if he'll find the madmen responsible for ruining her life, but they soon discover her wish is more complicated than expected. Together, Sara and Pride delve into a twisted world of insidious plots, occult fanaticism, and paranormal disaster as they search for answers and struggle to survive. As the danger in the city of Verweald rises, Sara and Pride must find the cult before the newest threat haunting the city's bloody streets claims them both.

NOTE: This story is a paid story. Remember what I have said in the introduction part. If you haven't read it, please go ahead and do.

Anyways, today we will be discussing one of my favourite Wattpad stories of all time, Bereft by Ren Tachibana! Bereft is a dark fantasy series that includes 19 books. There are currently four books in the series on Wattpad so far - but hopefully, there will be more soon! I enjoyed the characters and the main storyline! I loved the dialogue! I would consider Sara Gaspard to be a sassy and dark woman because in the beginning, her character was more like a sassy attitude rather than staying on the dark side - but she still looks at the bright side in the end! Stories like this make me happy! I hope you consider going to this story! It's so good! I have started this story first when I first joined Wattpad! Now Ren Tachibana is one of my favourite Wattpad authors! Her writing is so descriptive and I loved seeing works like this one! Also, fantasy and romance are two of my favourite genres. Of course, fantasy has to be at the top of my list! Anyways, this story will hook you from start to finish and soon, you will become enchanted in no time!

Author's Note

Hey, guys! Hope you all enjoyed the first Wattpad book discussion! I can't wait to post chapters like this every Thursday and I just want to say thank you to Ren Tachibana for writing your story to all of us! I will dedicate a chapter to the author who wrote the book I mentioned in the future - like this one! And once again, stay tuned for more updates on this book every Thursday as we will always have lots of fun out there! Please feel free to comment, VOTE, add this story to your libraries if you want more and please follow me for more updates! And let's make high hopes for this virus to stop. Anyways, catch you all later! Bye! ;)