Camp Mapplewood

Camp Mapplewood

By Rebecca Sullivan

Blurb: Finished high school, Emma's forced to spend her summer at a camp. But a striking counsellor, Vivian, changes her plans from escape to together forever. Seventeen-year-old Emma Lane usually lives with her dad, but she's once again being forced to spend the summer with her homophobic mom. This time, however, instead of spending a summer on the beach, her mom drops her off at Camp Mapplewood while she heads off on a cruise with her new husband. Emma hates the camp and tries to escape, but she is caught by a camp counsellor Vivian. She's drawn to Vivian's voice and her charm, while Vivian is fascinated by Emma's instinct to protect others and to feel with her whole heart. The two grow close, but the end of the summer looms. Can they find a way to stay together when they have to return to their normal lives?

NOTE: This story is a paid story. Remember what I have said in the introduction part. If you haven't read it, please go ahead and do.

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my humble home! And welcome to my second Wattpad book discussion! Woohoo! I'm so excited to continue this NEW journey of writing for all of you guys! Before we get into this book discussion, I have a special announcement to make for all story lovers! My first ever story on my second account is going to be released very soon! Here's a sneak peek of the cover and how it is going to be like!

Anyways, yes, we're back! Today, we'll be discussing about Camp Mapplewood, another one of my favourite stories on Wattpad by Troplet! This story is just one of the CUTEST stories I've ever read on Wattpad! It just makes me laugh so much, OK. I just love all the characters and how Emma feels about going to the camp. At first, she doesn't seem very keen at all. But when she meets Vivian, the camp counsellor, she is now pretty confident at staying at the camp. I just love their gay relationship during the rest of the camp. This is just a cute and heartwarming story for people who love gay relationships, romance and campsites. I would definitely start on this story if you want to start on any of Rebecca Sullivan's works. The covers are just awesome! I love them so so much! Emma's character is cute but sometimes with a sassy attitude like Sara Gaspard from Bereft. I also love the kind Vivian - though I don't really know her full personality cause I haven't finished reading this book yet. In fact, I am also looking out for the published version of Camp Mapplewood called Night Owls and Summer Skies which will be out June 30th 2020 and will be published by Wattpad Books! Looking forward to reading the rest LOL because there is something in store for you all! Cheers! ^^

Author's Note

Hey, guys! Hope you all enjoyed the second Wattpad book discussion! I'm sorry I haven't been posting/updating lately on this book. I've been kinda sick lately and I do hope the cold stops soon. I'm feeling a lot better now and I can't wait to update again on this book every Thursday! Thank you so much to Rebecca Sullivan for writing your ADORABLE LOVE story on Wattpad and we will always have fun out there! I will dedicate a chapter to the author who wrote the book I mentioned in the future - like this one! And once again, stay tuned for more updates on this book every Thursday as we will always have lots of fun out there! Please feel free to comment, VOTE, add this story to your libraries if you want more and please follow me for more updates! And let's make high hopes for this virus to stop. Anyways, catch you all later! Bye! ;)