Tagged Y'all

1

1. Tagged?
MelodyLovesFanFics 💗

2. Birfday?
April 17

3. Fav Book?
There is so many that I can't choose almost every book I read is amazing

4. Fav Music gen?
Honestly I listen to whatever, mainly old Pop from my childhood but mainly what is catchy or hopeful

5. Height?
5'5

6. Weirdest dream?
Here we go... So my dreams are mainly adventure packed so here is one... One on my funny ones where where me and a coupple of friends were going in a creepy mansion and the entire time (one of my friends/family) were basically saying "Oh this place is not haunted lets go deeper." Or "I don't believe in ghosts." So going into the mansion that in the inside was basically a railraod or an old abandoned mineshaft. With coal on the ground, minecarts on the ground sideways, and of course cobwebs. Alright so around the end was a hallway that turned a corner going back upstairs. (It was me my friend and a family member) and we walked down the hallway and there were three doors next to each other. I looked at the furthest down and turned to my friend saying something like "Be careful on whats behind these doors." And little did poor me was feeling something wrong with the last one, so I decided to open the middle while my family member opened the one to my left, (leaving the door that I didn't want to open, unopened) and once I opened the door, was basically a jump scare a ghost jumped at me making "me" scream and wake up.

The funny part about this is that I calmly woke up just to feel my heartbeat race at 1000 mph 😂 and in my head I was like "Geese it wasn't that scary" 😂😂 lol their is one of my weird dreams.

Of course I had others like, I can fly/ glide above a city, running away from a monster or wild animal, being in a zombie apocalypse but using my hand as a finger gun (😂 didnt work, dunno why.) Oh and being a superhero. Yeah my dreams are fun.

7. Fav book on wattpad?
AHHH SO MANY GOOD BOOKS!!! Tbh, I love each and every book that I read. But my faves are the ones that make me cry (because of details and sad death😢)

8. Fav Tv show?
There is alot out there and I can choose but a series that I really loved (on Netflix) was "The last kids on earth" basically a zombie apocalypse show (I read the book first as well) and "Troll Hunters, Tales of Arcaida" I absolutely LOVED that one, sadly some things have to come to an end (but they made a different show about two others characters. And the last one "Glitch Techs" a very funny and amazing one. If you watched those, you are great, lol.

9. Unpopular opinion?
Alright so this is a conversation I had between me and one of my closes friend in Volleyball (so this is between us not just me[I am saying this because this gets deep], and you might relate as well). So we figured out that this generation (around our age of high school and middle, 2018-2020) that sometimes we are wanting to do so much for our parents (no i am not talking about chores) what I am basically saying is... For example, I need to get good greads so a C is not really wanted from my parents (well my dad doesn't care) so If I were to get a low grade and it comes up onto the school grading website (I use power school) and if they see it was a low grade they instantly get upset. Of course being me I am not really bothered because I know I could get it up when we get more paper. But the thing is sometimes parents keep on (I dont want to use this word but) pressuring us to raise it up like now when it obviously takes time.. Another example would be when we do something wrong and cannot back ourself up because talking back is "Disrespectful" and how much I get mad for when I or a student in my class actually stands up for something wrong a teacher did and they just send you out, (Imma put something to this in the quotes about respect)... And so It leave to us struggling students, leaving us to get anxiety and depression, and grown up always ask "Why are people like this, always depressed" and In my head I am like, well when you put weights on our shoulders like wanting your child to be better than you. Is just too much for us. My friend (that I was catting in during v-ball) said that now and days high school students are struggling to do just the simple things because grown ups expect better than us.