SIX

"They call me Mister Tibbs!" 

In the Heat of the Night, 1967

     "Wake up, handsomes!"

     Chul was greeted with groans and incoherent mutters, she continued to clap her hands to grab their drowsy attention. It has hit seven in the morning and Chul has gotten two hours of sleep but nonetheless is very used to her lack of sleep. 

     "Is Seo-Yoon okay?"

     That question again, Chul rolled her eyes. She met Jimin's despairing eyes, ever since Chul brought up the fact that she framed his make-up artist slash girlfriend, he's been asking the same stupid question. Chul subtly glared at Jimin's eyes of sheen despair as groans of an early morning continued to occur.

     "I don't know nor do I even care. Jimin, this is your first and final warning, do not ask about her nor about anything if it's not related here, or punishment will occur."

    Chul saw how the member's eyes dissolved from sickening puppy love to darkening hatred. To make things more annoying for the guy, Chul grinned innocently. The girl was in her usual casual wear, a big shirt tucked in her snugged sweatpants and a knitted cardigan of the prettiest beiges. Her hair was down for she didn't want to irritate her scalp by letting it be pulled for the whole day.

     Chul put a couple of things on the desk, now staring at the seven guys who looked at her hopelessly, she liked that. Goo Chul couldn't help but feel the power and dominance run through her veins for she's never pulled off something this big.

     "I will be picking a butler for today. If I pick you, you will be changing into these—" Chul gestured to the uniform on the desk, "And you will be eating here but as soon as you finish, you serve as my butler the whole day." The girl took in the glares, curious stares, and glances of nothing but hopelessness.

     "Here are some things you need to know as my butler; firstly, I like my coffee sweet. Second, you follow my orders, as usual, ridiculous or not. Third, you address me as darling, 'cause that's the best you'll get out of my name."

     Chul snobbily stated, her hands gesturing wildly from her habit. 

     "I suppose you all got that. Now, for my butler today.."

     Chul looked around, her eyes stopping at a certain member, lingering for a little too long. She didn't flinch when they shared a lock of glances.

    "Is.. Seokjin,"

     Chul whipped her head to the shoulder broad man, his eyes going wider like it were two globes. "Me? Seokjin? I refuse." Chul smirked at his ominous stubbornness, "You speak as if you have a choice." She strutted her way up to Seokjin, grabbing his chin between her grasp, her lips going to closer until it was centimeters away. Chul saw how Seokjin's ears began to turn red as his cheeks followed the same hue, chuckling, Chul stated;