The old/new Girl

"Lux-ee, time to wake up-see." A small voice called out to her. Lux grumbled, huffing in her sleep. She really didn't want to be woken up yet. The excitement of last night had stemmed the tide of nightmares, ones that had come more frequently as the nights passed on. Ezreal's warm arms held her for a whole hour last night, before they had to depart.

It was wonderful.

But it was just as friends. There wasn't anything more to it, at least, not how he was handling it. There were plenty of moment's he could have said he liked her. Not that she was entirely sure about how she felt with him, or anything. She certainly wouldn't be able to tell him.

Not that she felt anything!

Lux groaned, the insistent calling of her name, had now turned into her body being shaken side to side. The small hands on her shoulder tipping her off on who it was. She'd fallen asleep on her side, apparently. Lux groaned awake, her eyes heavy, mouth awfully dry and the arm she slept on was numb.

"Good morning lux!" Lulu brightly greeted, with big blue eyes and big happy smile, "It's Saturday, you know what that means!"

Lux, however, didn't actually hear a word of what Lulu said, and just nodded along, slowly sitting up, bringing the blanket up with her. Lulu kept talking, but all Lux wanted to do was go back to sleep and dream about pizza land and that dumb smirk.

The pinkette's stomach grumbled, and Lux frowned, staring at Lulu waving her arms around, talking about something.

Lux didn't really care.

"Lulu." Lux said tersely, staring at the shorter girl with deadpan eyes. The green haired girl in question stopped on the spot, in the middle of a dramatic pose.

"I need to get dressed." Lux said in a small voice, lowering the blanket slightly to reveal the skin of her shoulders were bare.

"Oh, right, sorry Lux!" Lulu dawdled out of the room, flicking the light on and closing the door.

Lux sighed, giving the lightbulb an hateful stare, wishing it'd turn off and she'd go back to sleep. Dream about pizza, smoothies and that dumb smile. With his oddly spiky hair, with a blue underside and a blonde topside. Lux wondered if he got up at this time of the morning too.

Probably not, he was way too lazy for that. Still, it'd be nice if he thought about her in bed—

Lux's breath choked as the thought passed her head. She lightly tapped her red cheeks, as if patting away the fire, her ears a deep shade of red. She scurried out from the under covers, quickly making her way to the wardrobe, sorting out her outfit for the day.

Lux was halfway through getting dressed, only just getting her pink skirt on, the hemline hanging loosely above her knees. She'd pulled out a bra, sorting it out through either arm and—

There was a knock on the door. Probably, one of the other guardians. They'd seen her without a shirt on before, which wasn't a big deal.

"Come in." Lux called out, clipping the bra on.

"Hey, Lux, you gettin- oh." Ezreal's voice dropped, as did his eyes.

Ezreal was standing in the doorway. The doorway to her room.

The boy she definitely did not like was in her room, with her half dressed.

Lux's jaw dropped, her ears turning red. Ezreal mimicked her expression, his eyes still staring below her face, laser focused on her (thankfully) covered chest. Lux stared at her goofball, the heat in her neck growing further. She was unable to speak a single word, let alone make a peep of indignation. A well of emotions sparked up in her as she stared into his cerulean eyes.