is he mad?

"Good night Jeon Taehyung"

"Good night daddy😏"

Time skip to morning

Jungkook's pov

I woke in an empty bed but the bed sheets when slightly ruffled on that slide so you could tell someone was there. I good up and did my morning routine getting ready for work.

As I made my wake down the stairs I could hear faint voices getting loud as I got closer to the Kitchen. I walked in to kitchen and saw jimin on the counter with taehyung between his legs holding his waist "and he says their just bestfriend" I mumbled underneath my breathe. Then I just grabbed my shoes and coat acting like they weren't even but when I hear jimin say "daddy I'm hungry" I got mad and left slamming the door.

Taehyung's pov

I woke up to be greeted by a cute muscle bunny hugging my waist protectively. Slow I removed his hands and got up but not without stealing a kiss on his lips. I made my way to my room, slowly opened the door to see jimin on his phone playing Bt21 Puzzle Star ( yeah I had to promote the game I play). " Oh hey jimin im~" "stfu this a timed game you asshole"

Visible representation of Taehyung's face right now:

"Ok you were saying" jimin said as he lifted his head up to face taehyung but his eyes were still glued onto his phone screen

"Ok you were saying" jimin said as he lifted his head up to face taehyung but his eyes were still glued onto his phone screen. I got abit annoyed by how obsessed he is with this game so i grabbed his phone and ran into the bathroom. He obviously followed me which led us to our current situation with me shampooing his hair as he played around with the bubbles and toys in the bathtub. ( did I mention that me and jimin are littles but the differents between me and him is his slips when he's happy but I don't slip unless I'm in need of attention. Also I am jimin's current caregiver)

"dwddy look at the bwuble" jimin said while laughing and holding a blob on soap foam. " wow that's a big one chimchim" I said in am ecstatic voice making him giggle. After our shower I dressed then helped jimin putting on his clothes because he is only 3 in littlespace.

Jimin's outfit:

Taehyung's outfit:

Taehyung's outfit:

I lift jimin up and walked down to the kitchen setting him on the counter

I lift jimin up and walked down to the kitchen setting him on the counter. " hey daddy I'm gonna be 4 next month" jimin said excitingly "yeah I know hunny" I said while looking for the baby milk on jimin's baby bag ( Yeah i bring it with mw were ever I go cause I am his caregivers after all)
While i mixed the milk jimin was sitting there swinging his feet and moving his head from side to side and sucking his thumb finger. I walk in between his legs and put my hands on his waist cause I was about to lift him off the counter but jimin then said "daddy do you think that I could become a princess one day" " of course baby you can become anything you want then your older as long as you set your mind to it" The conversation then went on with jimin babbling about what he wants to be and how be can become it one day while I was just reassuring him that his plan would work. "Daddy I'm hungry" as soon as jimin said that we heard the door open and closed loud. The loud sound cause jimin to start crying. I quickly started to calm him down then gave him his milk and set him down on a baby chair ( the baby chair was in the bag it's one of the one's you can take apart and reassemble) he sat and drank his milk while I went to the door and saw jungkook's car already by our house grate.

"Is he mad?" I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking about taking out littlespace out of this story but I already had it written in the description so I can change it cause then the storyline will also change.

The real reason why I can't change it

I can't change it because as you can see jungkook is already falling for taehyung but if he doesn't get mad at tae then I have to change the story's tags, warnings and the story itself. If i leave it as jungkook just falls for tae without and any rocky roads at all then there would be no need for the warnings on the story and There won't be any smuts either because the story will just be a fluffy and soft one.

If that even made any since at all😂