☆2☆

Its been a week since he was kidnapped by his friends in the middle of the night, and a week since he has met Madison. Ever since that night, the two have been texting and face timing often.

Not only were they following each other on social media, but she even forced him to instagram live with her one time. They were taking turns answering questions, which were mostly about the vlogs and his life. He did see many questions asking if they were dating, but they expertly avoided answering them. During the live stream was also the first time he heard her sing, and he was enamored instantly. Her voice was angelic, and it made him feel a certain way, especially when she was singing right next to him.

After that live session, he had listened to every one of her songs, and he loved them. They held meaning to them, and her voice made it so much better.

He found himself listening to her music even when he worked. He had one Bluetooth earphone on, while the other listened to his surroundings. Although he was somewhat multitasking, he found himself focusing better.

"You seem different today, sir." One of his chefs brought up, the others nodded their heads agreeing with her.

"Really? How so?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, you just seem happier. Your humming while you cook, you never do that. And sometimes, you just pop a smile on your face, in the most random times. Its good though, its actually lifting our spirits seeing you so happy." Sam blushed, embarrassed he got caught looking so...stupid.

"I'm glad to hear my happy mood brings up all of yours. Now get back to work, we have food to cook and customers to serve." Sam smiled.

"Yes sir!" They all smiled as they got back to cooking.

0o0

"Madison, you okay?" Madison was startled from her daydream as she looked at Isabella, who was looking at her weirdly.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"You've been staring off into space while playing with your necklace. I swear I saw you bite your lip at one point." She said, looking suspicious.

"I'm fine, just something I've been thinking about." Madison shrugged.

"Something, or someone?" Isabella smirked.

"I don't know what your talking about." Madison said, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh I'm sure you don't. I'm sure you totally weren't thinking about undressing Sam in your head just now." Madison gasped as she pushed her friend playfully.

"I totally wasn't!"

"Okay, maybe you weren't, but he was definitely on your mind. I dare you to tell me otherwise." Madison opened her mouth to start denying, but found she couldn't. "And now that I brought up Sam being naked, you are definitely thinking about it." Madison groaned and covered her blushing face with her hands.

"Shut up, Bella!" Isabella laughed at her friends distress.

"Oh come on, have you seen the guy? He's hotter than Jeff, and I already imagine HIM being naked. There is no way I can't imagine Sam naked." Isabella licked her lips just imagining it.

"Stop thinking about it!" Madison gasped.

"What, don't want people to be thinking about your man?" Isabella asked.