* notes & updates*

"look at the sky tonight

all of the stars have a reason

a reason to shine, a reason like mine

and i'm falling to pieces"

status: ongoing (restarted June 6, '23)

updates: sporadic

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

🌸disclaimers🌸

I do not own MHA/BNHA in any way, shape, or form. This is a work of pure fiction and any similarities to real life events, persons ,or entities is coincidence. I claim my cast and story.

🛑WARNING🛑

story may contain the following; reader discretion advised

strong language
violence
blood

author's note

Firstly, I'd like to start off by saying thank you for opening this up and giving it a chance. It's way out of my comfort zone. I usually use the original cast a crutch and I am hopping into a complete OC cast. Since this takes place during the same time as the show (but in a different location) there will be mentions of the main MHA cast, but they play no part in the story. 

Secondly,  inclusiveness is a big thing in this story: there are characters of different cultural backgrounds and characters who are LGBTQ+. Hate isn't tolerated.

Any major changes to this story will be recorded in the updates section.

This idea started as a Marvel fanfic forever ago, but I didn't keep up with that fandom. So when I started MHA my brain made the immediate switch over. It's exciting to bring these characters to life. I'm going to try to keep it as accurate as possible, but there's only so much information I retain. There's definitely going to be parallels to the show and I'll apologize in advance for that. This story is just for fun. for me. for you. for whoever reads all the way through.

Thank you to all those who helped and encouraged me in the process of writing this. If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have even had the motivation to start. Thank you for always answering questions and the encouragement.

JunieWeathers

sd1229

aBitGrim

FoxyPuff

Juni_Penguin_

AllMightSideKick

GamingisFictionLife

& everyone in the UAStorytellers .

Without further adieu, I present to you: