Chapter 6 A sudden fight (I)

Your still wearing the uniform along with the long green jacket (sorry I never had one of these thing, so I don't really know😅😅😅) that's all

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
3rd POV
After (y/n) exits the convenience store he didn't notice that Zack and his goons are waiting in the corner outside, waiting to go back inside the store to harass Daniel.

After (y/n) disappears completely from there sight, they went back inside to continue the cruel harassment towards Daniel, and what (y/n) didn't know that Daniel was being threatened and being beaten up completely resulting of so many bruises and black eyes that made his face so swollen, the goons threatened Daniel that if he said anything or report about this matter they will post and spread those disgusting photos of him on Pacebook.

The next day...

Daniel woke up by the light hitting his beautiful yet peaceful face, seeing his other body that looks so swollen from last nights beating it Seems to be recovering little by little , when he woke from his new body he felt the lightness compared to the old one, he felt the power and strength coming from his muscles, he lift his hands in the air, he could definitely feel the power in his arms, he got up in a squatting position quickly with ease, after that Daniel was admiring his new form, his ripped torso and muscle standing out with his upper half naked body.

When Daniel got to school, all the attention of the students mostly the female students, turned to him admiring his face and form they couldn't stop gossiping about how handsome Daniel is, but Daniel was to oblivious to even notice it,

"Hey there he is!"
"Oh, damn!"
"He's like a cartoon character"
"Look at the figure, is he real?"
"Damn is it hot in here or is it just me"

After all those heart full comments from the female students, another handsome student came in, and that student is (y/n) walking in the hallways with his signature smile all the girls that are there to notice him either fainted from blood loss or fangirling over him, some are even suing him for having such godly looks.

(y/n) giggled at there reactions and it only made the situation worse for the girls, when (y/n) was walking someone tapped him on the shoulder he turned around and revealed Daniel's face that is an inch closer to his face, (y/n) jump in surprise and started to scold him for giving him a near heart attack "Daniel you scared me!" (y/n) was still huffing in response but Daniel only scratch the back his neck in embarrassment he realized that (y/n)'s face and his are an inch closer that they could feel each others breath "um....heh I'm s-sorry I was suppose to surprise you" Daniel said in a nervous tone but (y/n) only smug at his response "well you surprised me all right" "I'm sorry" Daniel said lowering his head a little, until a warm hand consciously caressing his hair he look at (y/n) smiling towards him and it made Daniel blush at (y/n)'s sudden action but he only giggled at Daniel's sudden embarrassment "it's okay Daniel no need to get upset about it, come on let's go to our class now" after (y/n) finished
Caressing Daniel's head he continued walking, but he didn't know that Daniel was touching the spot where (y/n) touched and a sudden thump on his heart started to pound faster "w-what, why is my heart pounding all of a sudden?" Daniel look up to see (y/n)'s walking figure, everytime he look at the walking male his heart keeps pounding at a fast rate, his cheeks burning, and the weird feeling in his stomach, he is somehow confuse at this new feeling he doesn't know why, but everytime  he see the male even in his old body he always had the same reaction that he is feeling right now.

Daniel shrugged off the feeling he has right now, he tried to avoid the male that is infront of him which is (y/n), but it seems to be impossible so Daniel tried to distract himself by looking at the ceiling the floor or some posters until he unconsciously bump (y/n), Daniel immediately apologize at (y/n), but (y/n) seem to laugh at Daniel's actions once again "oh my goodness Daniel what's up with you today you seem to be not attentive, is something wrong, you seem to doze a lot" (y/n) asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion "no, no not at all I'm fine, there's nothing wrong at all" Daniel said sweating nervously like there's no tomorrow while waving his hand trying to convince (y/n) "right, come on let's go inside" "y-yeah".

When Daniel entered the classroom with his new form and (y/n) following him, the first people he notice ate the goons, Zack, and Zoe, Daniel look at (y/n) that is next to him and he could tell that he has a displeasing look "I really hate those people, especially Zack his really full of himself just because his good at boxing" (y/n) said with an annoyed tone.
"Suddenly this prick beat him up!"
"He flipped his lid"
"I took a picture to ensure he stay silent"
"What picture?"
"You wanna see or not, hehe"

"Stop it you think I'm proud of hitting that pig?" Zack said making (y/n) more annoyed, while Zack was chatting with the goons he notice (y/n) walking towards his seat next to jay.

Zack plan to annoy (y/n) for fun so he puts his feet on (y/n)'s chair, "hey!!!" (Y/n) said looking at Zack in anger but Zack only look at him as if he didn't do it purpose "what?" " take off your feet" (y/n) Tried to take off zack's feet off of his chair but it seems that it's not budging at all "Hey are you listening I said take off your feet" "what if I don't want to pretty boy" "stop calling me pretty boy it's annoying" (y/n) said in an irritated tone, Zack smirk at (y/n), but he is still having fun annoying him "ok ok I'll take off my feet" "thank you" Zack only smirk in return.