Chapter 9 Meeting

Hello Everyone!!!
Once again I want to apologize for updating this story late and for the readers who were waiting, I was really busy with my online school and my teachers are bombarding us with assignments 😓 so I couldn't really get a schedule of updating my story, I'm really sorry for making you guys wait for so long I hope you understand my struggle 😅🙏.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd P.O.V
It was now evening, Daniel seem to be gazing at his new body as he analyze its posture and bid 'himself' to  his new body some rest for tomorrow's new activity.

He reminisces his memories as they were still vivid in his mind, he still couldn't believe what happened this morning as he took down the school's 2nd rising boxer, but deep inside of him he felt proud for this is the first time he landed a blow on a professional boxer with the use of his unknown strength and speed, the people are amused and amazed at what happened at the scene as the new good looking transferee took down the school's thug in just one strike, but he also imagine 'what if' his old body took down Zack, he could already hear the people looking down at him and speaking ill about him, many thoughts whirled around his mind that night.

At a bright light in the alley there found a convenience store where Daniel work at night. It was quit bizarre as he met different kinds of people with different attitudes and actions but nonetheless he would still greet them with politeness as they enter the door.

"Welcome~" Daniel greeted the man infront of him as the man looked at him in a funny way "that'll be 0.7 dollars." Daniel said, Daniel could only say to himself is that he could already read the people's reaction directed towards him and all he can do is sigh in these people's judgment towards his appearance.

A tall looking man with his arms covered in tattoos a mustache that covered his upper lip walked inside the store looking intimidating, Daniel shivered at the tall mans appearance as he stutter to speak infront of the male.

Only pettiness covered Daniel's understanding towards himself as he felt like his appearance is a big burden to him in the community even the beggar that entered the store pitied him. Daniel could only do is know the outcome of what's going to happen to a person with an unappealing appearance because the only thing they could do is judge the persons looks not for who they really are.

Time has passed and it's already 3:00 o'clock in the morning and Daniel is getting bored standing there waiting at the cashier, but he thought of other ideas that could cure his boredom while waiting for his shift to end, he thought of exercising for him to lose some weight. He stepped out of the counter and started to do some exercise, he Motivated himself to work harder as he increases the speed of his workout and he even did some pushups, but he didn't realize that the bell rang meaning that a new costumer came in and the costumer reveals a woman, the woman unknowingly came in and Daniel was startled, he looked up and saw the woman looking at him surprise he suddenly felt so embarrassed and nervous that the woman infront of him will look at him funny but instead the woman smiled at him  "hehe, oh! Sorry! I work out a lot too just like that..." "if I made you fell bad I'll apologize" the woman sincerely apologized to Daniel as he must have felt embarrassed that a beautiful woman came in and saw the scene. The woman gave Daniel a bottle of energizer "you must be tired, drink this..." Daniel thank her in his mind as he admire the woman's kindness towards him unlike other people who treat him lower than a rat.

The woman exited the store as Daniel kept admiring her kindness that no one did except (y/n)....Daniel blush at his own thoughts, that woman may be beautiful but, (y/n) is way more than that.

In the dim streets, four figures are walking down in the stiff alley
"Ah...f*ck...it brown down to my mouth"
"So humiliating, how can we go back to school?" One of the goons ask,
"I'm going to kill that punk"
"Yeah right"
"Where's Zack" the girl with blond hair in a black and white stripe asked
"Without Zack I'm going home, this is no fun at all" she added
'Please leave', 'get the hell out of this earth!' The goons mentally said inside their heads as they felt annoyed at the blond girl.

One of the goons took out there phone and started to laugh at the picture, it was a boy who had his pants on the ground while his hands are resting at his back and this boy was Jiho and suddenly they called him on the phone demanding him to come near the convenience store and said that he should be there in five minutes sharp, so after that Jiho started to run like crazy because he was afraid to be beaten up by those three.

Jiho finally arrived at the location he saw the three goons and a one blond girl, they were laying on the floor smoking in front of the convenience store, one of the goons stated that he was two minutes late and snickered after that.
"He's here"
"Whose this, his kinda cute though" the blond girl said with a slight blush,
"Your late do I look easy on you?" One of the goons said with a smirk, Jiho immediately apologize with a 'sorry'

The goons started to threaten him about what he saw this morning, Jiho asked why he was there,
"Well since you took so long to pick up, you see I'm out of battery" the goon said pointing his finger at his phone Jiho started to get nervous At what he was trying to say,
"So, go to the convenience store and steal a charger" the goons started to laugh but for Jiho he was very startled at the orders that the goons said,
"What?, but that's a crime!" Jiho said
"Ho ho, you know a secret of ours, so now we're gonna know a secret of yours " he smirk as click his tongue out.

1st P.O.V (y/n)
I was hanging out Daniel for a while before I go back home I was about to speak until the door open, I was slightly surprise that it was Jiho.

I look at him suspiciously since he was sweating nervously when he first entered, he went to the counter and stared At Daniel for a couple of second as he scratch the back of his neck, though even how thick those glass are I feel like his silently judging Daniel's appearance ' though, I wonder why Jiho is acting a little suspicious' , my eyes didn't left his figure, he went in the charger section, I couldn't really see what he was actually doing since all I can see is his back, after a couple of minutes I saw Jiho took the charger and shove it inside his shirt, I was shocked at what he did, I glance at Daniel and he was about the grab Jiho and restrain him from stealing the charger but luckily i was fast enough to grab him as I caught him by grabbing the back of his shirt, though he almost trip on his own shoes a while ago but I was there to refrain that from happening.

I slightly glared at Jiho as he avoided my gaze, he kept trying to escape in my hands until a four figure appeared in front of us,
"Oh sh*t it's the pretty boy"
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Didn't I tell you to steal?"
The three goons either glared or smirk at Jiho but I'm concern at the girl that they are with, since her nose is gushing out blood with a very red face,
"Hey who's that hot stuff over, is he an actor, a model?" "can I get your number" the girl started to flirt with, I tried to keep my distance that I almost forgot the situation we are in.
"Why did you order him to steal a charger in a convenience store? did you even know that act is illegal?" I said with hatred in my voice, but the goons only laugh at my 'brave' attempt,
"Hey look little prince, I only needed a charger so why don't you f*ck off before we beat you up " one of the goons said, my glare only harden at there sight,
"H-hey (y/n) why don't you calm down for minute" a nervous voice called out, I turn my head around and saw Daniel , somehow my anger subsided for a bit.

I released Jiho from my grip and took a breath "okay fine, but I couldn't accept that these goons forced Jiho to steal a charger with an attempt to run" pointing my index finger at them,
"Hey why don't we put a loser battle with that pig and Jiho, then let's see who's stronger?" One of the goons said.
I look down at the two that was really dead nervous, "do you even know what your doing?" the goons turn their heads to look at me but they only snicker "why do you even care, what are you a hero that protects the weak, your just a pretty boy with a pretty face that can't even hurt a fly" the goons started to laugh, my ears are starting to get red from anger, I clench my fist trying to resist from punching them in the face but I can't because I'll only stoop down at there level, "haha, see he's not even doing anything, so why don't you stay at your tower and wait till a prince saves a damsel and distress like you" 'okay I've had enough!" I was about to walk towards the goons until a pair of hands stop me "don't....don't fight them (y/n)" I turn around and look down to see Daniel gripping my hand tightly "Daniel please release my hand" "no!" His grip only tightens as I slightly wince at the pain "*sigh* fine, I won't fight them" Daniel sigh with relief, so I force my self to resist the urge to punch them.