I'm sorry

WIN:: I'm sorry.. I use you

BRIGHT:: Thats.. awkward.. ha ha

WIN:: Indeed, I'm sorry again..

Bright didn't say anything, Win can feel how uncomfortable Bright is

WIN:: Bright.. you don't have to come here actually,  I mean, don't have to come anymore. its really awkward now. I understand. I'll just stay at my room today. there's no need for you to bring me glasses or lenses. I can handle this, for today. Perhaps tomorrow we'll switch again,

BRIGHT:: and if its not?

WIN:: I'll look into the book, maybe there's solution in there

The video call end there. Win can feel his heart aches. Although he can't see Bright  expression clearly, but he still can hear the change of  tone in his voice, the silence he give. Bright probably didn't like the slutty sight of me, Win think.

After the video call ended, Win sat at the edge of the bed. thinking...

Maybe this is it. this is the end of their friendship. How can Bright still be friend with someone who use him as a thing to release.Win feels so bad this time. He wants to text Gun, to tell him the story, to pour out all the feeling he feels inside. But he choose not to. 

At noon, Win ignore his growling stomach, he also ignores nature calling. At this moment, he feels so ashamed at himself. He cannot add dirty things to Bright anymore. Imagine when they change back tomorrow, Bright may feels like his body has been dirtied by Win for the whole day. That's why, Win decide to just lay on the bed, doing nothing. No eating or drinking.. he's afraid he'll feel the urge to go to the toilet even more.

GUN: Win, are you okay there buddy? 

Win heard the message tone, check the text Gun send him

WIN: don't know

GUN: where are you?

WIN: Home

GUN: how's Bright

WIN: Disgusted with me... maybe

Win tells Gun what had happen and Gun decides to come over, but Win refuse. He don't want to do anything, nor meet someone. He's battling inside. He feel so wrong, so perverted and so sorry for Bright.

Win knows Bright very well. Bright always say 'NO' to useless skinship, always has this 'no homo broo' vibes. Its not that Bright hates gays or homophobe, Bright just don't like that kind of things if its related to him.

~Next morning~

Win didn't know when did he fall asleep. Waking up to the sounds of morning noise, he looks at the clock. It was 8.30M

"Oh...!! I can..." Win turn his head from clock to mirror "...see"

Its him again. WIN METAWIN. so the spell works for a day only. Win smile not so content but there a bit sign of relief in his smile.

"I'm sorry Bright.. You must be happy getting your body back. I didn't do anything to you.. I swear"

There'll be morning class today at 10, Win rush to the toilet..

"long time no see toilet, its been a day..ha..ha.." He's not feeling hungry anymore like last night. Bright must has feed him well. Thinking back how hungry he is, and now they've switch back, Bright must be the one starving. 

After finish showering and dress up, Win text Bright

WIN: hey, are you.. YOU back?

It's normal for Bright to reply late, but this time... today Win feels so uneasy to receive a late reply. It feels like Bright is not willing to text him. Not anymore. Before going out, Win look at his magic 'switch body' book, the folded note with the spell was on top of the book. Win was thinking. should I.. burn it. nothing goods come from this spell. Instead of burning the spell immediately, Win choose to put the spell back into the book and kept the book safe, in a box. He don't want see that book anymore.

BRIGHT: yeah

Finally a text from Bright. Very straight forward and short. Win was already in classroom, with Gun and others.. but Bright is not there. 

WIN POV

GUN: Win... are you really WIN METAWIN now?

Gun nudge my cheek, and my arm.

WIN: Yes I am

GUN: Why are you looks different? Where's the always happy bunny Win

WIN: not in mood today

GUN: is this about Bright..?

WIN: I don't want to talk about that

GUN: okay, where is he by the way.. He got his body back right?

WIN: yeah, he did. Probably don't want to see me know

I'm glad we have only one class today, this is the last class for this semester exam, and we gonna have semester break for a month. I never feel so happy for exam, but this exam week means that, less chance in meeting Bright. I want to avoid meeting him at all cost. I don't know how to face him. not after him knowing who I really am, and who he is to me.

The exam finally come, for the whole week, I didn't meet him at all. even on our group chat, we didn't interact to each other. We only reply to message directing to us. I also didn't start a conversation with him. truthfully speaking I feel bad inside. I didn't expect us to end like this. We use to be so close to each other. I didn't blame Bright though, he has the right to act like that. I understand him. Its me who needs to change myself.

throughout the exam week, I accidentally see him maybe thrice. We didn't greet each other, and I see him from a far too. Exam week ends, semester end... Did we..? is our friendship too..?

?

A/N

How are you guys today?? I'm still not recover from last night..last episode. I wish there were more skinship.. a kiss.. or just a hug also okay.. but...