Dinner

**~~**ISABELLA'S POV**~~**

"Are you ready Bella??" My dad shouts up the staires.

"I'm coming down now." I reply back, i check my self over one more time before exiting the bedroom.

"You look gorgeous

"You look gorgeous." My dad says with a smile. I smile at him before we exit.

It takes 30 minutes till we arrive. My dad heads inside and my phone starts ringing.

"I'll be in, in a minute." I say to Diego. He nods his head and enters the house.

"Hello??"

"Are you The Eagle?" A mans voice says.

"I am. What is it you want done??" I say with no emotion.

"Kill someone." He says. He tells me the details before i hang up. I head inside the house. Oh no it is a mansion actually.

I follow the voices.

"Ah, sorry about that. Some people just talk for ages." I say as i enter the room. I look at all the faces and smile when i see a certain face i ain't seen in over a year.

"Marco Martinez" he chuckles before he hugs me.

"It's good to see you doing well." I say to him as he pulls back. He nods his head.

"Did you rest like i told you too??" I say being serious.

"Si, i did." His smile falters.

"No, no you didn't. Can't lie to me Marco." I say with a smile. He laughs.

"You two know each other??" Damn that cold voice. I turn to see Lucio with a girl beside him who looks like a hooker. She frowns at me. I roll my eyes.

"Si, we do. She is the one that saved my life over a year ago. She was on a mission but i got caught up in the crossfire and she chose to protect me infact she took a few bullets for me when i was already down. Lucky girl still managed to take them all down." He says to Lucio as he keeps his gaze on me smiling.

"You may not be innocent Marco but it wasn't your fight to get caught up in. I done what anyone should do. I don't care about my life. I always put others before myself. Heck the same day i saved you, i saved a family of 8. Mainly kids. Was horrible but had to be done." He nods his head with a smile.

"Let's eat." I hear someone say. I follow behind Marco,Diego and my father. Lucio behind me i can smell his cologne. Damn he is close. Smells nice. The girl storms past me and next thing i know a hand grabs mine and i am against the wall with Lucio look down at me as his one hand stays on the wall beside my head. Caging me in.

"We still have unfinished business tesero

"We still have unfinished business tesero."(sweetheart.) he says as he inches closer to my face.

"No, we don't." I reply back, crossing my arms feeling his chest on my arms. Well damn. He smirks at me.

"We do, and believe me, we will finish our conversation." He whispers against my ear. I shiver and he chuckles before he walks off. I collect my self before following behind him.

"Where was you baby??" The girl that stood beside him asks. Baby?? I see him roll his eyes.

"None of your business Vanessa." He grits out. I sit next to him on the other side with my father on the other side of me. Really was this the only space there??

I feel his legs against mine as i sit down. What the hell is happening right now??

"So Isabella! How have you been?" Marco asks with a smile.

"Had some slight problems but nothing i couldn't handle other than that i am grand thank you." I reply with a smile. I slide glance Lucio when i feel his fingers skimming my leg. I can see he wants to smirk but he masks it with his emotionless face.

"That's good. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or my son Lucio." He says. I nod my head but snap my head to the girl that scoffs.

"Trying to get them closer Marco??" She grits out. He glares at her.

"It's Mr Martinez to you. So what if i was? They'd make an amazing ruthless couple." He says as he looks at both of us. My dad nods in agreement. I blink at them.

"You made a cont-" she gets cut off.

"It was a mistake to make. One of our damn men mixed up the paper work as they brought it to us." He gritts outs. Her jaw drops. I chuckle until Lucio puts his hand on my leg and squeezes a little.

"She is irish. Who wou-" i cut her off.

"So what if i am Irish?? I'm also half Italian.. but That got nothing to do with this. Shut your mouth before i sow it shut for you." I say angerily lacing every word with venom. Lucio squeezes my leg again. Forgot that was there. Ha.

"Y-yeah. W-what ever you say." She stutters out.

"Don't start something you can't finish. Only clearly good to open your damn legs." I say. I see Lucio bite his lip to hold in his laughter as the others chuckle.

"Let's dig in to this. I am starving." I reply with a smile.

Ugh so good.