✿Just the two of us✿

The new week had started and it was one of the first Monday's you had a good mood after waking up. You could still feel the spring breeze blowing around your nose. While starting to slumber again, you thought back to the moment Kuroo and you laid on the grass. Your hands were so close and the only wish you had in that moment, was to take his and to feel his warm embrace when he pulled you in for a hug. Some time had passed since the two of you met again. You were slowly realizing that the feelings you had pushed away years ago were making their way back to your heart. But there was this one thing stopping them. He would never like you back again, right? This question haunted you since you discovered your feelings for him again. Should you ignore them and stay quiet or just let it happen?

Kuroo woke up early today. He was too excited for the big game. Semi-Finals were today and of course they wanted to win. He remembered that he'd meet one of his old friends who played in the other team. While laying around and starring at the ceiling his mind wandered and soon landed on you. 'We'll win for sure, if (Y/n)-chan is there' This thoughts put a lil smile on his lips. It was just like Middleschool... He was always happy seeing you watch him play. And then, this one day came. Kuroo's eyes widened. He slowly started realizing what he had done years ago. A sharp pain shook him awake, out of his trance.
'I- It can't be... I still love her..."
But after he broke your heart you wouldn't like him back again, right? He never wanted to hurt you. Back then, he thought it would be easier not being distracted by this one amazing, adorable and smart girl.

"I have to concentrate on Volleyball and you're distracting me"

You had left before he could tell you everything. It was never in a bad way. He had never loved anyone more than you. And now, all these feelings had returned.

~Timeskip to the game brought you by Yamaguchi's thighs ;b

The hall was already filled as you were looking for your seat. The boys got you a seat directly behind the bench. "Hey (Y/n)!" Bokuto waved.
"Hey, Good luck guys!" You smiled.
Bokuto tapped on Kuroo's shoulder
"Look (Y/n) is here" The bed haired boy looked up and spotted you in the crowd in not even a second. Your bright smile couldn't be unnoticed.

"Good luck Tetsu!"

"Thanks I'll do my best for you (Y/n)-chan!"

"What did you just say?" Yaku laughed.
"I-" "Just hope she didn't hear.." Kenma chuckled. Well maybe it wouldn't be bad but sadly you didn't hear. There were other "things" bothering you right now.

"Ohhh (Y/n) ... Well I didn't expect YOU to be here..." Saki scanned you judgmental.
"Well neither did I expect you here.." You copied her bitchy look. "Mhm Kuroo got me this seat" she laughed and waved to Kuroo.
"Ugh just stop annoying me and watch the game... If you want him to be your boyfriend sooo bad you should support him...but I guess when it's about his interests I have better chances" you smiled at her and turned back to the court where the game was starting now.

Matchball for the other team. They made a perfect serve. The ball got over the net. Yaku received the ball and played over to Kenma, who then made a perfect set like always. The ball flew over to Kuroo. It looked like the pudding head would play to Bokuto but he didn't. There was a reason the boys called him Nekoma's brain back then.

The Boys gave their best but at the end, the other team won. You saw how the motivated and cheerful mode of them disappeared.
Followed by Saki, you went down to cheer them up.
"Nice game Daichi" Kuroo said shaking hands with his old rival and friend. "Don't worry Kuroo you'll win next time. Your teamplay was amazing. And it's hard to play against the Miya twins... I experienced it and do be happy that I'm on the same team as them now"
Right after Daichi had finished his sentence you came up to them and punched Kuroo in the arm. "Hey it's ok... Please don't be too sad. Your were awesome!" As the black haired boy looked into your sparkling eyes, his face lightened up. "Thank you (Y/n)-chan... I appreciate that you watched us play" he gave you a sleepy smile. "Oh Umm I wanted to introduce you to someone" he waved Daichi to come over again. "This is Sawamura Daichi, he's an old friend of mine" "Nice to meet you Sawamura-san" You shook hands with each other. "Nice to meet you too (L/n)-chan Kuroo already told me some things about you."