✺Movie Night✺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Game, that the boys luckily won, Oikawa decided to leave you guys alone and go back to his hotel. "We'll talk tomorrow (Y/n)!"

"Soooo since we won guyyyys who's up for a movie night to celebrate?!" Kuroo said happily.
"WE AREEE!" Bokuto and You shouted in union. But Kenma was silent. "Aw come on Kenmaaaa" He rolled his eyes and mumbled something before saying "we are."
"WOOOOOOHOOO"

~Lil time skip brought you by Kunimi's thighs (This boi do be 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖈)

While the boys had showered you went out to buy some snacks. As you came back the 4 of you made a comfy "castle" y'all could sleep on.
You grabbed a fluffy blanket and snuggled into some pillows. Kuroo sat next to you and Bokuto on the other side. Kenma sat behind the three of you on the couch.
"Now we just have to choose some films kiddos!" "Mhmm let's start with something funny!" Bokuto grinned. One film, next film, and then just some dumb videos you watch at 3am. Bokuto slowly fell asleep and even Kenma stopped his game and was sleeping now.
It was silent for a few minute because you two didn't now what to talk about. Then, you broke the silence.

"Tetsurō...?" You whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Want to watch something scaAaArYyY?" you smirked.

"You sure? I don't think you'll make it through the film alive..."

"Ugh haha very funny you rooster head..."

"Ok, ok I'll start it" he laughed.

After he had pushed the play button you already knew that you made a big mistake.
"WuaäÖh!" You immediately slapped your hands on your mouth "What the hell was that?!" Kuroo laughed. "My "Scream"..." "Well that was quite... manly pffff" "Ugh shut u- IHEHEK!" You pressed your face into Kuroo's chest. Not noticing what you were doing in your shock. "You ok?" You could feel his deep voice vibrating in his chest. He was warm and smelled heavenly... "(Y/n)?" "Umm yeah I'm fine..." You looked up to see Kuroo being a blushing mess. "Oh I'm sorry..." You grinned nervously and took your hands of his chest.
"I- It's ok I-If you want to.. so if you're still scared umm just stay like that" He scratched his head. "You're like a blanket" He laughed. You smiled softly again. Then you turned back to the Tv laying your head back on Kuroo's chest. "Is it really ok for you?" "Yes.." He nodded and put his blanket over the two of you. But why were you like this wasn't your plan to not fall for him again? Well you weren't, right...? Deciding to not think about this anymore, you started listening to his heartbeat. It was so calming... And slowly you fell asleep... "Good Night Tetsu...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I really like this chapter.... I don't know why... maybe because I want this to happen in real life but my mans 2D 😭

Have a good day/night wherever you are!