CHAPTER-3

When Andrea reached to the first bench, she saw that both boys Karl and Bill were writing and murmuring within eactother.

"Hey.!! Can you please push, I wan't to sit here" Andrea insisted them.

Karl and Bill were talked something with eachother and then Karl said to Andrea..

"We will allow to sit on one condition"

"What's that.??" Andrea asked.

Karl weirdly shaked his body and said very weirdly..

"Ohhh.....will you be my girlfriend...hmm..??"

Andrea gave a terrible and weird look to him and also meanwhile looked towards the teacher. She wanted teacher to see their misbehavior.

Teacher was busy in writing and they were continuously harrasing her. Andrea can't take that anymore so she sat down on the floor in anger.

When the teacher has completed her work on board, she looked behind that Andrea was sitting on the floor.

"Andrea!! Why are you sitting down?" Her mam asked.

"Mam I didn't got any place to sit and when I camed to sit here on the first bench, they starts misbehaving with me.." Andrea's tears dropped out while saying that.

Her Mam angryily shouted on both..

"Both of you, stand outside in the coridoor.....fast..!!!"

Andrea was annoyed but she also felt happy to see the support from her Mam.

In the other class, Andrea's sister Lisa was studying. She has some classmates, who stays just some steps far from her home. Andrea has a classmate name Jack. Jack is also live in the same locality where Andrea lives.

Jack and Andrea don't talk with eachother but their mothers did, as mentioned earlier nobody minds their own buisness....

After leaving the school, when Andrea and Lisa reached home her mother told them to have some food and take rest and get ready for the tutions.

They go to morning tutions as well as evening tutions after reaching home. So they had food and done their tution work and leaved the home.

Her tution teacher was very strict, she don't spare any student if they do mistake...she always keep a plastic wire with her, to beat their students on their mistakes.

Andrea, Lisa, Lisa's school classmates, Jack, and Sam all of them came to study in the same tution as the tution teacher teach very well and have capability to maintain the students.

Andrea saw her Sam bro and said in a muffled voice.."Hiii..... Sam bro.."
Sam looked at her and said,

"Shhhhh.....don't talk....I'll see you later"

Andrea showed thumb to the Sam and conitnued her studies. After tution was over she kept her bag at home and ran towards the Sam's house.

She entered inside and saw that Sam was cooking food for dinner.

"I am here.." Andrea surprisingly said.

Sam came towards Andrea and told..
"Today I will teach you what your mom and dad do at night when you were slept.."

"Really....??" Andrea exictingly asked.

"Yeah..." Sam told in a vulgar manner.

He again lay Andrea down and starts fucking her between thighs. During fucking he said between moments,.

"Yeah, just like that.....just like that your daddy do.......do you get it.....??

"Ohhhkkk.....I didn't knew that.." she said.

While these moments she thinks the only thing that its just a bloody game, what will happen when she get to know that she is being fucked continuously...

When he was done, Andrea exicitingly....

"Yessss.....I won again....!!!!"

Andrea was happy to see the whitish thing on the floor because she thinks that's the token of winner.
Sam again took mop and cleaned it.

"Okk.....so remember today's lesson.....I'll ask you tomorrow about today's lesson....okk...?" Sam insisted.

"Okk!!" She replied and left the house.

(At outside)
Andrea was roaming outside and someone called her behind........"Andreaaaaaa....."

Further story in chapter 4
Kindly do support...!!